cesium

Jan 11, 2018
It bothers a little people to complain about the netorare, just do not choose that option or get out of the game

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This update sucks when you take all time NTR off now you get it if you want or not.

It doesn´t matter if you have all hearts or not she is cheating so you have no choice the only way is to get NTR and the two choices before doesn´t matter.

Reactions: coolboy88

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
New NTR scene without warning, treat your gf bad 3 or 4 broken hearts, then she goes on NTR. NTR is only for entertainment no long run value, but once you go NTR you can’t go back, the game got more attention since it had NTRs so developer took that chance. Now I feel the story is at dead end. Hope developer don’t try to expand it by a meaningless way.
You get the NTR it doesn´t matter what you choose so some from your statement is bullshit !!!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Wait, so you're saying, if you play as 100% gentleman and have NTR turned off, she won't "disappear" at that costume party?
this is correct.... did you cuck yourself not knowing that there was another way??? XDXDXD
with the exception of the elevator no one lays a hand on the GF except her sister, but you got to know how to take the path in the play-through... (my play through was that i was mostly loyal to the GF but got friendly with the sister without the GF getting upset, i ignored every other girl)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I barely played this game before the slow walking speed completely turned off my interest, but I thought the female protagonist is a girl who cannot keep her memories for more than a day and does not remember that the male protagonist is her boyfriend. Not remembering how the male protagonist would react at all, don't you think it's a jerk move to call the female protagonist 'a complete cheating bitch' when she decides probably not to talk to her probably boyfriend about being raped not long ago?
In the options, you can increase the walking speed.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I agree, if some scene are still happening, even with NTR off, it suck and I would probably lose interest into the GF or even the game. I like it because of the storyline and the characters, if my GF is a cheating bitch, this game is just like any other NTR game.
NONE of NTR scenes are not happening if you choose non-ntr option. Even with ntr switched to on. Except one scene in elevator, but that's not NTR it's rape.

Reactions: MrJ

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
The NTR is condition based. I've got the code right in front of me.
In order to get the NTR Scene in 0.9a you need:
1. NTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTR(etc.) on ON
(this is the NTR switch that can be enabled/disabled via menu)
2. SleptWithSisterDet------- on ON
(You had sex with your GF's sister during the visit with the detective.)
3. FckedAng on ON
(You had sex with Angela, that homeless woman)

If ANY of those three conditions is NOT fulfilled, the entire NTR scene will not show.
It's a nestled IF function, if you didn't do any one of those, the script simply cannot run.

Reactions: MrJ

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There is no content for this update if you are not into NTR. Don't even bother to download over 4gb game for nothing.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Kind of annoyed with the writing of day 9, really shouldnt have been who they picked to be guilty. Why have NTR if you cant go after the person doing it to you.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Wait, so you're saying, if you play as 100% gentleman and have NTR turned off, she won't "disappear" at that costume party?
You can play 100% as a Jerk or Gentleman and if you have NTR turned off she still disappears, but she doesn't do anything with anyone.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Actually, even if you behave like a perfect gentleman during the whole game, she always has the option to have sex with some else. So no, she doesn't necessarily pay the same way. I'm not against playing a netorare path, I've played every path of this game, however, I'm against something advertised as netorare, when it isn't. Netorare is about escalation, so if you played the first, second, and third netorare, then by the fourth scene, you should notice how much she's changing. The problem is that even if you didn't decide to play the first 3 netorare scenes, whenever you choose the fourth scene, she behaves as if she had already experienced the previous 3 NTR scenes. That just doesn't make sense at all... so there, it's not netorare, it's just cheating + a huge mess storywise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is always a choice. Driving a car I can deliberately drive someone because I do not like him.
If I play good and I do not choose NTR when I can, I do not see this, and I do not have a problem with it.
When I play like that even if she has the option to have sex with some other this is not NTR
If someone wants to play with these scenes, it's his choice and if he so prefers, he can go this path freely.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I used an old save file. We are on the road and I think we wanted to go to a strip club, is it right? Where is this club? All buildings I wanted to enter are wrong

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
just finish download from mega... extract at 58% it say file corrupt... is anyone having same problem?
No, everything went without a problem.
But I had such problems with other files so try to reload or dowload from another link.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes