Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How do i get the latest NTR scene? i have tried with 3 hearts, 1 heart, one broken heart, i dont get it.NTR turned on.
Do i have to sleep with the homeless girl? the sister?
does it occur while you are going to the policestation?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have a problem.. how do you save your progress
Any time you are a sprite walking around right click your mouse and it is an option on the side, You can't save during scenes or dialogue
How do i get the latest NTR scene? i have tried with 3 hearts, 1 heart, one broken heart, i dont get it.NTR turned on.
Do i have to sleep with the homeless girl? the sister?
does it occur while you are going to the policestation?
I think you need every NTR scene plus choose the sister at the detectives house and then again after their fight, plus I slept with the homeless girl. It is automatic when you arrive at the police station

Reactions: Eye-switcher

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Any time you are a sprite walking around right click your mouse and it is an option on the side, You can't save during scenes or dialogue

I think you need every NTR scene plus choose the sister at the detectives house and then again after their fight, plus I slept with the homeless girl. It is automatic when you arrive at the police station
I tried... but nothing works...
I have the My-Girlfriends-Amnesia-09a version

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I tried... but nothing works...
I have the My-Girlfriends-Amnesia-09a version
The NTR is condition based. I've got the code right in front of me.
In order to get the NTR Scene in 0.9a you need:
1. NTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTR(etc.) on ON
(this is the NTR switch that can be enabled/disabled via menu)
2. SleptWithSisterDet------- on ON
(You had sex with your GF's sister during the visit with the detective.)
3. FckedAng on ON
(You had sex with Angela, that homeless woman)

If ANY of those three conditions is NOT fulfilled, the entire NTR scene will not show.
It's a nestled IF function, if you didn't do any one of those, the script simply cannot run.
1. NTR on
2. Sex with sister in the bathroom of the detective's house
3. Sex with the homeless woman
-> only if all three occur does the NTR scene play when going into the police station.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
1. NTR on
2. Sex with sister in the bathroom of the detective's house
3. Sex with the homeless woman
-> only if all three occur does the NTR scene play when going into the police station.
I think he is the one asking to save

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Unfortunately, some of the H scenes in this game only include a part of their bodies.
I remember the 2nd sex scene of GF sis was a view of 2/3 of her legs while MC was on the very edge of the camera humping her. And Clarissa's scene was literally 'an animated dick entering an anus' :coldsweat::coldsweat:. Guess creator can't be assed with animating the whole body so he cuts it from the CG but tbf to him there are a tons of animations in this game so I don't mind
He did some great work in Zoe's Temptations. I just think his POV character in this game failed really badly in terms of making the scenes work. Have no idea why he never gave the main character a face in this game, but personally I think its backfired.

But he can do great work so hopefully his next project will be back at his best. Just wish he'd switch to bloody Renpy though as RPGMaker is unstable and also makes for shite walking all over the place.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He did some great work in Zoe's Temptations. I just think his POV character in this game failed really badly in terms of making the scenes work. Have no idea why he never gave the main character a face in this game, but personally I think its backfired.

But he can do great work so hopefully his next project will be back at his best. Just wish he'd switch to bloody Renpy though as RPGMaker is unstable and also makes for shite walking all over the place.
The next game is going to be a VN he already polled the patreons, it was pretty conclusive

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The next game is going to be a VN he already polled the patreons, it was pretty conclusive
He better switch to Ren'Py like ICSTOR.For Zoe's Temptations RPGM was nice but here is just prolonging the game.Not to mention we can't save whenever we want.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Looks promising, although it's annoying me already that it's another one of those games that asks for your name, and then everyone calls you Mr. followed by your first name.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I download the previous version without a.. no problem, maybe occured some problem during download... who knows... anyway thanks for help

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I think the "NTR OFF" switch is broken. I switched it off and still got the fucking elevator scene. That's the end of my interest. Why the fuck are people into this shit?

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I think the "NTR OFF" switch is broken. I switched it off and still got the fucking elevator scene.
The elevator scene is the only NTR scene that has to happen. BUT you can skip seeing the scene by selecting SKIP SCENE before it happens.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
He better switch to Ren'Py like ICSTOR.For Zoe's Temptations RPGM was nice but here is just prolonging the game.Not to mention we can't save whenever we want.
Even ICSTOR? Damn looks like everyone is leaving RPGmaker (Thank fuck for that)

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm kind of on the fence here. I like the story, I like the renders, but the engine is driving me nuts. Too easy to accidentally make a choice, and then too long to get back to it if it wasn't a choice you intended. Save scumming is a huge pain in the ass with this system. Aside from that, between the chick from the library who wants to dominate you and the Eric who rapes your gf, there's a lot of weird cock shit so far.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes