Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
I really hope that the gentleman side is improved upon some to be honest. I can understand that many like the ntr. Personally I turned it off as I find it a bit offputting. But hearing how much more content there is for ntr then not, makes me a bit sad. Because I absolutely think the girlfriend is one of the hottest done in any game so far I have been playing. Knowing that she and her sister had a thing, would be nice to have a gentleman ending where she remembers everything and wants to reward you by the relationship becoming the three of them together fully.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I really hope that the gentleman side is improved upon some to be honest. I can understand that many like the ntr. Personally I turned it off as I find it a bit offputting. But hearing how much more content there is for ntr then not, makes me a bit sad. Because I absolutely think the girlfriend is one of the hottest done in any game so far I have been playing. Knowing that she and her sister had a thing, would be nice to have a gentleman ending where she remembers everything and wants to reward you by the relationship becoming the three of them together fully.
Other then this last update, I though the gentleman route was actual really good. In regards to the number of lewd scenes you can get, I was able to get the gentleman ending each day and still have sexy time with the extra girls. (note haven't tried this in this last update so it could be different now). The NTR route has a lot of content because (at least to me) it feels as if it is an addition to the content you get from the gentleman, neutral, jerk routes. As for the threeway ending you describe, it feels more fitting for a neutral run then a gentleman one, but thats purely my opinion.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The next game is going to be a VN he already polled the patreons, it was pretty conclusive
The dev makes great replay value in terms of content and different scenes. But replaying on RPGMaker games is a hell of a slow process. At least on Renpy the travel is cut right out.

I'm sure he'll do a job on his next game. PS: I don't know what VN is lol.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
We are not only pirate but also the one who pledge these developers on Patreon. Without us, they're nothing. Their game won't be famous today if there is no F95.
Do you need a walkthrough to turn off the lights in your house? Because that's the same level of difficulty avoiding NTR is in this game. My point was that the developer here had a $40 Patreon option to add new characters and plots, that is how the NTR came to be included.

So you previous point:
I feel like the developer is so obsessed with the NTR.
Is incorrect. It was added due to paying fans, so you could argue that he shouldn't have this paid $40tier sure, or you could pony up the cash next time yourself for more vanilla. (would require you actually supporting a dev and not just whining on a forum though)

Reactions: playerdude

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I kinda disappointed at the weak discovery that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story is weak and seem so accidental for a plot that is been building up for so long.
Any1 feel the incident in the supermarket feel like a "patched" pitfall?
Its so out of place and make no sense..

I think the scene might be a remake due to the demands by patreon. Maybe a blackmail scene being removed and some nonsensical dialogue is patched into it? Maybe I am overthinking , but can the ending be this way because anything too evil or dark plot contravene patreon's restriction , now every thing is a pure accident , and its time to end the story?
Coz from now on every sex scene will need to be the women riding the guys shouting "Thats right , give it to me baby!!!"

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So this games has NTR that does that mean other men fuck his GF? I would like to know so i can skip the game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
NTR and rape are my two no goes i hate them both. I don't mind if the NTR is girl on girl though or if the character raping is the character you control though.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
NTR and rape are my two no goes i hate them both. I don't mind if the NTR is girl on girl though or if the character raping is the character you control though.
Yes there is NTR in this game, It can be turned off and avoided, BUT there is one scene that has to happen (But the scene can be skipped so you don't see it).

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is incorrect. It was added due to paying fans, so you could argue that he shouldn't have this paid $40tier sure, or you could pony up the cash next time yourself for more vanilla. (would require you actually supporting a dev and not just whining on a forum though)
Not quite true NTR for the game came from several polls done by the dev to all patreons. There was an equal amount of discord about NTR as there was people wanting it thus why it is hidden

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not quite true NTR for the game came from several polls done by the dev to all patreons. There was an equal amount of discord about NTR as there was people wanting it thus why it is hidden
I for one hate NTR i guess i believe in true love and being loyal. At the same time i do play other games and try to sleep with many woman but a game like this when the GF lost her memory i find it hard to hurt her an again cucking sucks.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
If it is girl on girl i have no issues.
Nah its Male on Female, so your not going to like it.

edit - You can have threesome with the sister and i think they sleep together with out you on one of the jerk endings but I am not sure. You can almost make the girlfriend sleep with another women once as well.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nah its Male on Female, so your not going to like it.

edit - You can have threesome with the sister and i think they sleep together with out you on one of the jerk endings but I am not sure. You can almost make the girlfriend sleep with another women once as well.
Let me guess the doctor rapes her or something? I'm at the hospital and about to go see the girl from the library. I'll skip that scene an pretend it does not happen anyway i'm not gonna cheat on my gf at all an if i do it would only be the sister but still i hope i can play without cheating on her or getting cucked. Hope she gets her memory back sometime.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes