privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I really hope that the gentleman side is improved upon some to be honest. I can understand that many like the ntr. Personally I turned it off as I find it a bit offputting. But hearing how much more content there is for ntr then not, makes me a bit sad. Because I absolutely think the girlfriend is one of the hottest done in any game so far I have been playing. Knowing that she and her sister had a thing, would be nice to have a gentleman ending where she remembers everything and wants to reward you by the relationship becoming the three of them together fully.
Kinda seems to me like a gentleman wouldn't be going after his girlfriend's sister in the first place; so I'm not sure why she'd be "rewarding" him with that.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
We are not only pirate but also the one who pledge these developers on Patreon. Without us, they're nothing. Their game won't be famous today if there is no F95.
Dude, if you're a patron, you can comment on the developer's Patreon feed instead of hanging out here. That's why the ability to comment there is unlocked once you actually become a patron - so the devs can easily differentiate between their Patrons who are actively supporting them, and everyone else.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
There is always a choice. Driving a car I can deliberately drive someone because I do not like him.
If I play good and I do not choose NTR when I can, I do not see this, and I do not have a problem with it.
When I play like that even if she has the option to have sex with some other this is not NTR
If someone wants to play with these scenes, it's his choice and if he so prefers, he can go this path freely.
Except even if you skip the elevator scene, it's not at all difficult to figure out what happened immediately afterwards. I could tell the first time, even when I skipped it. It clearly still happened in your play through. You just didn't watch it.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The scene was probably rewritten to give consent to avoid Patreon's wrath.
The chloroform scene was completely removed as far as I am aware. The other scene even if she gives consent under the influence of drugs it is stll sexual assault. She is not of sound mind to give consent.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
huh, i've had adrian come into the house 2 times already. he hasn't use chloroform yet. is it in a nice route? in a jerk route she consents.
It was deleted from the game last month, patreon reviewed the game. That scene could not be rewritten for obvious reasons so it was deleted. I am unsure if it was replaced with another scene

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
The chloroform scene was completely removed as far as I am aware. The other scene even if she gives consent under the influence of drugs it is stll sexual assault. She is not of sound mind to give consent.
Ah I wasn't sure if it was changed, removed or replaced. I agree, the changes to the elevator scene really don't make much difference, if the point was to avoid non-consent .

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It was deleted from the game last month, patreon reviewed the game. That scene could not be rewritten for obvious reasons so it was deleted. I am unsure if it was replaced with another scene
So the only bad scene left in the game was the elevator one? That means she does not get fully raped? And one more thing besides the elevator scene are the rest of the NTR scenes with girls only an no guys or is there another guy cucking/rape scene?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So the only bad scene left in the game was the elevator one? That means she does not get fully raped? And one more thing besides the elevator scene are the rest of the NTR scenes with girls only an no guys or is there another guy cucking/rape scene?
All the labelled NTR scenes are men on the GF, however from after the elevator scene they do not exist if you have ntr switched off. Most are with Adrian (The guy from the lift), there is one with her boss (who also does the sister) and 2 with the construction worker you punch in the face. They are all consensual now after rewrites. The final scene gives you no ntr warning however and is 3 guys and the gf and is the last scene of the update.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
The other NTR scenes are with men, mostly Adrien the guy from the elevator scene. But like I said before, you can use an item called SETTINGS in you inventory to turn off NTR completely and not worry about it.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
All the labelled NTR scenes are men on the GF, however from after the elevator scene they do not exist if you have ntr switched off. Most are with Adrian (The guy from the lift), there is one with her boss (who also does the sister) and 2 with the construction worker you punch in the face. They are all consensual now after rewrites. The final scene gives you no ntr warning however and is 3 guys and the gf and is the last scene of the update.
I think the final NTR scene requires three specific triggers though, so you kinda have to work to get it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That makes me not want to play like damn even the sister gets fucked by another man. So anyway to play the game and make sure the gf does not get screwed by any other guys? And can you also play an have the sister not get screwed by the boss?

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
That makes me not want to play like damn even the sister gets fucked by another man. So anyway to play the game and make sure the gf does not get screwed by any other guys? And can you also play an have the sister not get screwed by the boss?
Yes just avoid the scene and neither the GF or her sister gets touched.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, you can. Just choose to turn off the lights before that part and boss scene will never happen.
Okay that is good you can stop them all from happening all but the elevator what was not that bad. And yes i know you can turn off NTR but it is not the same thing as playing the game and stopping the stuff in the first place. I wish the walkthrough would tell us more details on how to avoid the stuff. And the reason i say it is not the same turning NTR off is i like to play games and fantasy about being the character that is why i love story telling games and JRPG.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Okay that is good you can stop them all from happening all but the elevator what was not that bad. And yes i know you can turn off NTR but it is not the same thing as playing the game and stopping the stuff in the first place. I wish the walkthrough would tell us more details on how to avoid the stuff. And the reason i say it is not the same turning NTR off is i like to play games and fantasy about being the character that is why i love story telling games and JRPG.
Eh the walkthough is actually pretty clear about the NTR stuff (well up to 0.7 at least). And the turn off NTR item just keeps you from accidentally picking the choices that lead it so it is the same as preventing it form happening.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes