SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Okay that is good you can stop them all from happening all but the elevator what was not that bad. And yes i know you can turn off NTR but it is not the same thing as playing the game and stopping the stuff in the first place. I wish the walkthrough would tell us more details on how to avoid the stuff. And the reason i say it is not the same turning NTR off is i like to play games and fantasy about being the character that is why i love story telling games and JRPG.
The game tells you which choice leads to ntr content.

Do X
Do Y (NTR)

If you have ntr enabled

Reactions: Gellidus

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry for so many questions as you can tell i hate cucking no one can touch my woman but me. And one last time turning it off is not the same thing as making the right decisions that stop it from happening in the first place.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I still love this game.
I enjoy both paths, Jerk (with NTR) and Good Boyfriend.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Sorry for so many questions as you can tell i hate cucking no one can touch my woman but me. And one last time turning it off is not the same thing as making the right decisions that stop it from happening in the first place.
No problem, the forum is meant for questions and discussion, besides I'm battling some insomnia right now so it kept me busy. We'll have to agree to disagree on the NTR Turn off vs choice thing. :)

Reactions: Catwashere

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I think you have to get all the other ntr scenes too, I am not sure
I think you have to , remember that guy who keep raging that he cannot avoid the last NTR scenes no matter what he choose? I think he use somebody's else save game.

Really , no one kidding you here , the only non avoidable NTR scenes is the elevator scenes , most scene can be avoided as it never happen in the background , just try the game , don't like delete it...

and don't follow walkthrough blindly on the forum .. avoiding NTR is like as simple as abc in this game man , but some NTR scenes need walkthrough , so alot of ppl help and post how to get it , u dunwan the be the next guy who accidentally cuck himself in the party
And don't use someone else save game , i hear there are confessions later on that the GF say she cheated if you use somebody else save game with NTR

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Don't worry. I am not really a fan of ntr either, I just played through to see every scene. As a story unadulterated the story started well but the last couple of updates feel like they are phoned in.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think you have to , remember that guy who keep raging that he cannot avoid the last NTR scenes no matter what he choose? I think he use somebody's else save game.

Really , no one kidding you here , the only non avoidable NTR scenes is the elevator scenes , most scene can be avoided as it never happen in the background , just try the game , don't like delete it...

and don't follow walkthrough blindly on the forum .. avoiding NTR is like as simple as abc in this game man , but some NTR scenes need walkthrough , so alot of ppl help and post how to get it , u dunwan the be the next guy who accidentally cuck himself in the party
And don't use someone else save game , i hear there are confessions later on that the GF say she cheated if you use somebody else save game with NTR
I don't like using others saves i have only done it once for another game. And i'm playing the game on day 4 doing the loyal good bf route and from what everyone said that route i should be good and next time i play i'm gonna only screw the GF an sister also that route should be good to avoid NTR. And it's all good i'm just weird when it comes to gaming i get all into the story like i said an pretend i'm the MC. But i still turned it off just in case.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't worry. I am not really a fan of ntr either, I just played through to see every scene. As a story unadulterated the story started well but the last couple of updates feel like they are phoned in.
I understand that i do love a complete story but i just hate NTR/rape with a passion. That is why i used saves for another game i hated Eric in the other game. My woman need no other man touching them xD. heck-no-they-are-mine meme.jpg

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I understand that i do love a complete story but i just hate NTR/rape with a passion. That is why i used saves for another game i hated Eric in the other game. My woman need no other man touching them XD. View attachment 69535
I didn't like the rape scenes either. I know the game you are on about. I play that game as a dating sim as I am not really into incest content. Eric was a complete tool I got rid of him on day one with the mod. Playing the good bf route is ok but playing Jerk/ neutral can have its advantages. There are 2 3some scenes that you can get but you have had a neutral scene one day and a jerk the next however you can switch ntr off as to not risk it. They are you, the GF and the sister

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think you have to get all the other ntr scenes too, I am not sure
Don't need to get every single one, you can skip one or two, but you must have ntr on, and on that in-game day you need to go jerk (broken hearts), to pick up sister in policeman's house and to screw homeless girl.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Okay that is good you can stop them all from happening all but the elevator what was not that bad. And yes i know you can turn off NTR but it is not the same thing as playing the game and stopping the stuff in the first place. I wish the walkthrough would tell us more details on how to avoid the stuff. And the reason i say it is not the same turning NTR off is i like to play games and fantasy about being the character that is why i love story telling games and JRPG.
The game does tell you. When given a choice it says which route is the NTR route. So you know not to choose that route. With NTR options turned off, it doesn't tell you the NTR route because it just doesn't happen period, Jerk or not, and regardless of your choices. She just doesn't cheat.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I still love this game.
I enjoy both paths, Jerk (with NTR) and Good Boyfriend.
Didn't finish the jerk route but so far I don't see any difference between the jerk NTR and gentleman NTR.

I thought she would have more resistance to cheating in gentleman path but NOPE... dialogue is the same.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Didn't finish the jerk route but so far I don't see any difference between the jerk NTR and gentleman NTR.

I thought she would have more resistance to cheating in gentleman path but NOPE... dialogue is the same.
I think that's where this game has dropped the ball. If you go the Gentlemen route, and have max or near max hearts, it should auto-disable NTR for that day.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i was wondering. i stupidly saved after giving the female cop the pills. if i didn't use them on her. who was the other option? just want to know if a replay is worth the scene. it'll take a while to get back >.<

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i was wondering. i stupidly saved after giving the female cop the pills. if i didn't use them on her. who was the other option? just want to know if a replay is worth the scene. it'll take a while to get back >.<
The other option is the wife of the sisters ex. You cab get the scene by punching him

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah ok, so not the GF or the sister. if it's just a side character, i'm not too bothered. thanks.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

There is no difference they are the same scenes

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes