SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I had sex with this girl by punching this dude, used pills earlier on cop, are you sure?
I thought you can use pills little bit later at home for gf and her sis
That was supposed to say can, yes I am sure there is no scene for the GF and Sis later I have looked and I remember someone putting that it is the other way to get that woman

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i hope for the jerk ending. the GF gets pregnant by adrian (or some one else). there is no way she can take multiple loads every day and not be pregnant (yes there is, but come on pregnancy!).

smith58321

Sep 22, 2017
For whoever was asking about the NTR scenes and if they can be avoided - it is so simple and intuitive, just act as you would in real life (if you're a normal, empathic person :)) and you won't see a glimpse of NTR or anything similar. There is a bit in the elevator, but that is simply rape, has nothing to do with NTR.
You don't need walkthroughs, just do the correct thing, and if you're not sure what to do, save and see how the hearts react to what you did. I finished every day with max hearts, haven't touched any other woman (except at the party, but that is unavoidable) and the GF was a great GF throughout the game.

alex0128

Aug 17, 2016
For whoever was asking about the NTR scenes and if they can be avoided - it is so simple and intuitive, just act as you would in real life (if you're a normal, empathic person :)) and you won't see a glimpse of NTR or anything similar. There is a bit in the elevator, but that is simply rape, has nothing to do with NTR.
You don't need walkthroughs, just do the correct thing, and if you're not sure what to do, save and see how the hearts react to what you did. I finished every day with max hearts, haven't touched any other woman (except at the party, but that is unavoidable) and the GF was a great GF throughout the game.
I agree, it is incredibly easy to determine which choices will give you plus or minus hearts. Only the last one or two choices really matter to make sure you're in full hearts before the end of day. One of the few games where it its enjoyable to not use a walkthrough.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Well there is that one scene at the pool change room, in real life it never occurred to me to wait just outside the door for my girlfriend in the off chance she starts boning another guy in the change room. But yeah other then that pretty intuitive.:)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I didn't like the rape scenes either. I know the game you are on about. I play that game as a dating sim as I am not really into incest content. Eric was a complete tool I got rid of him on day one with the mod. Playing the good bf route is ok but playing Jerk/ neutral can have its advantages. There are 2 3some scenes that you can get but you have had a neutral scene one day and a jerk the next however you can switch ntr off as to not risk it. They are you, the GF and the sister
Like i said i'll play the game two times one being faithful the second time i'll fuck the sister. Is there a more complete walkthrough that tells you how to avoid getting cucked an who all you can fuck without getting cucked?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Like i said i'll play the game two times one being faithful the second time i'll fuck the sister. Is there a more complete walkthrough that tells you how to avoid getting cucked an who all you can fuck without getting cucked?
Do you not listen to anyone? I, as well as others, have told you that you can turn NTR off, and when it's off, NOTHING happens, she never cheats. And even when it's still on, the game tells you which choice leads to NTR.

Reactions: Gellidus

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just finished the latest version. hot damn, this game was hot. so much content compared to a lot of the other games i'm currently playing. this one is almost finished though so i'm excited to see the endings. is next update the finally or is there one more?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Oww! Please universe, gods help me!

So a regular content update after a version 0.9 is 0.9a? Fucking kidding. Whats up with devs this days? Make some weird "a" version addition because ... (unknown secret me thinks). I got news. After 0.9 comes not 1.0 (stable version) After this you have surprisingly 0.10, 0.11 and so on.
Ugh. Where is the Emoji equivalent of a head-on-wall-smilie is you need one? [Ok. Rant over. Sry.]

On a side note: Nice, a new content update. :) Thanks for sharing. Was there somethings else? :oops: Ah, yes. Lets play.

Greets

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do you not listen to anyone? I, as well as others, have told you that you can turn NTR off, and when it's off, NOTHING happens, she never cheats. And even when it's still on, the game tells you which choice leads to NTR.
Do you not listen i said already i have it turned off an i also asked who all you can fuck an on top of that i said i like seeing the complete story. Oh yeah i even said that to me turning it off is not the same thing as making the right choices that avoid it in the first place. Not everyone is the same in my mind i would rather avoid it than turn it off in the first place. I for one believe in freedom an people should have the right to have their own personality an if mine bothers you that much that i would rather play as if i made the right choice that avoids it than i don't know what to tell you.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
She doesn't get raped. The dev changed it so she gives consent. (I haven't played it with this part) it is a major part of the storyline to get Adrian fired and stsrt his obsessive behaviour.
She says "yes" and "that feels good," but she's been medically anesthetized by the professional anesthesiologist (who in inexplicably wearing jeans and a flannel shirt, while on duty at the hospital, WTF) who is assaulting her. She's so drugged up that she doesn't know where she is and he has to hold her up to keep her on her feet.

I'm not one of those people who thinks it's rape if a party girl has one too many jello-shots, climbs in your lap and begs you to fuck her. But this wasn't "party drunk." This wasn't just impaired judgement. This was drugged out of her mind. No way that counts as consent.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Oww! Please universe, gods help me!

So a regular content update after a version 0.9 is 0.9a? Fucking kidding. Whats up with devs this days? Make some weird "a" version addition because ... (unknown secret me thinks). I got news. After 0.9 comes not 1.0 (stable version) After this you have surprisingly 0.10, 0.11 and so on.
You realize .10/.11 are both smaller numbers than .9, right?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
2 questions:

1. Is Mary's whole thing fem dom stuff? Or was that just her initial meeting, and she goes submissive, as well? Seems like a lot of beta shit in this game.

2. What IS a "skunked" version?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
NOTHING happens...

Except, you know, she gets sexually assaulted in an elevator by her ex, and in her drugged up state was apparently into it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes