alex0128

Aug 17, 2016
Were the changes made in 0.9 or 0.9a? I played 0.9 and im pretty sure the gf didnt say anything in the elevator.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Point taken, but having in mind that she's not thinking clearly due to those drugs , she's under no position to give her consent. (She's in a zombie-like state)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
In Canada if you drug someone and molest them, you can be charged. I'm positive its the same in the states as well, we're not complete barbarians here in North America. :)
Unfortunatly I don't claim to know Canadian or American law. I just know British law and common decency. If I was the dev Adrian would be going to prison but I am not. It's his game and his choice

Reactions: Gellidus

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
the last 2 or 3 updates were like 10 min long... i get it he stated that he has another project in mind but come on.. end the one you're currently working on properly before you move on..

Reactions: Centurion

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Point taken, but having in mind that she's not thinking clearly due to those drugs , she's under no position to give her consent. (She's in a zombie-like state)
I did say that the dev is wrong and it's not consent. However as I said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't make it any clearer that the guy needs to be locked up.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, he should be locked up. Isn't it strange that after that hospital fight, he didn't continue investigating for evidence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That pic is from when Adrian breaks into the MC's house, chloroforms his girlfriend, and subsequently rapes her.
(apparently, that scene was removed from the current version)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In Canada if you drug someone and molest them, you can be charged. I'm positive its the same in the states as well, we're not complete barbarians here in North America. :)
In the USA what he did was Sexual Assault but he was drugged her so he would most likely get at least 10 years in prison and might even be a registered sex offender. Rape in USA is when you penetrate the other person an he did not. But still i don't care i hate all sex related crimes like that.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Dev should make him go to prison or allow the BF to beat him so bad he goes into a coma. Also i'm not shocked at who caused the accident at all.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
In the USA what he did was Sexual Assault but he was drugged her so he would most likely get at least 10 years in prison and might even be a registered sex offender. Rape in USA is when you penetrate the other person an he did not. But still i don't care i hate all sex related crimes like that.
The law is the same as here then. Though he wouldn't get 10 years. Our legal system is too lax. Though he would also be struck off and unable to work in a medical capacity at all

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm glad i made the call to be loyal the GF deserves it and i do hate cheating. Other games it is not as bad since the games i played the woman all know about it an are okay with it liker a harem.

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Not just the law, the women in Asian countries like me won’t speak up because of ‘ambarassment’ so most of the time the rapist won’t go in jail. And the incident like in the elevator if happens in Asian countries, most of the time the victim will keep silent.

I like playing ntr, but I surely hate those guys like Adrian in real life.

But this is just a game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not just the law, the women in Asian countries like me won’t speak up because of ‘ambarassment’ so most of the time the rapist won’t go in jail. And the incident like in the elevator if happens in Asian countries, most of the time the victim will keep silent.

I like playing ntr, but I surely hate those guys like Adrian in real life.

But this is just a game.
Victims should be taught it is okay to speak up and they did nothing wrong nor does it make you weak.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Though it is an interesting development that gets people talking about the game. I am currently going through the good BF route but with the ntr on to see the changes. I have a feeling that in the NTR ending either the GF becomes a giant slut and jumps on any dick or she ends up cucking the BF with Adrian. If he really wants to mindfuck she could end up with Adrian but that is a step too far.

Reactions: evasaveuos

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The dev doesn't believe Adrian has done anything wrong and that he drugged her in the elevator scene and she said yes means she gave consent. (He is wrong), If Adrian was charged in the UK he would be charged with sexual assault and attempted rape.
It's the same in the US. Hell, we tend to even take it too far. Depending on the judge you can get convicted of rape if the girl had one too many tequilla shooters and climbed on top of you; which I think is stupid. It's one thing if you can barely walk or you're passed out or drugged. But AFAIK, you're liable for your decision to drive while drunk, you're liable for your decision to get violent while drunk, you're gonna get fired if you tell your boss off while drunk, you're gonna get dumped if you cheat while drunk, why the fuck is are you suddenly absolved of all responsibility if you beg someone to fuck you while drunk? [/tangent]

The detective even mentions this in the game; they just don't have any evidence that he actually did it, since the creep deleted the file and the gf can't remember it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes