Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's sexual assault. Though there was a proper rape scene after he got arrested where he chloroforms her and actually rapes her. However I was told she agreed to the elevator scene. I haven't played that part since the changes so I don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She didn't agree to the elevator scene, he not only gave her a bigger dose of drugs, but also mixed up something to make her wet. That's not consent, that's rape however you look at it. Even during the changing room he used blackmail to keep raping her. (Yes, she might have stayed silent out of fear, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't raped)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Oww! Please universe, gods help me!

So a regular content update after a version 0.9 is 0.9a? Fucking kidding. Whats up with devs this days? Make some weird "a" version addition because ... (unknown secret me thinks). I got news. After 0.9 comes not 1.0 (stable version) After this you have surprisingly 0.10, 0.11 and so on.
Greets
No. No. And No. And again. No.

Usually versioning goes like this:
Release.Major.Minor (Release can be seen as a full release not just an update).
For this case, after 0.9 it's 0.10 not 1.0.

Sources? Software Engineer in real life. Don't believe me? Go read about software versioning.

Did the dev named 0.9a wrong? Yeah... kinda. It should have been 0.10 since he did content update.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Also. Anyone can tell me what's the Betty ending? Thanks :)
you run off with betty to a beach place, GF gets sent back to live in the hospital (lol) and you live happily ever after with someone that won't open her legs at the mere sight of Adrian

Reactions: Tholio and Forix

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
One more day to go til i'm caught up an thinking about it it had to be the sister that caused the wreck. Since Adrian seems to want to fuck the GF or be with her he would not risk killing her. But the sister on the other hand wants the BF so maybe she would do it to get the GF out of the way. Everyone else seems to be innocent unless it is the detective. I don't see any one else doing it since i doubt it was the doctor.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
And now the fucking Eric is at the pool. I really wish the NTR switch would just fucking get rid of this guy.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Second time the game closed by itself that bug needs patched. Now i lost like 40 minutes of time.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
She didn't agree to the elevator scene, he not only gave her a bigger dose of drugs, but also mixed up something to make her wet. That's not consent, that's rape however you look at it. Even during the changing room he used blackmail to keep raping her. (Yes, she might have stayed silent out of fear, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't raped)
All NTR scenes where rewritten so she specifically gives consent (this was a patreon request) in version 0.9, I am not going into the difference between sexual assault and rape, however rape requires penetration.The dev doesn't believe Adrian has done anything wrong and that he drugged her in the elevator scene and she said yes means she gave consent. (He is wrong), If Adrian was charged in the UK he would be charged with sexual assault and attempted rape.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
All NTR scenes where rewritten so she specifically gives consent (this was a patreon request) in version 0.9, I am not going into the difference between sexual assault and rape, however rape requires penetration.The dev doesn't believe Adrian has done anything wrong and that he drugged her in the elevator scene and she said yes means she gave consent. (He is wrong), If Adrian was charged in the UK he would be charged with sexual assault and attempted rape.
In Canada if you drug someone and molest them, you can be charged. I'm positive its the same in the states as well, we're not complete barbarians here in North America. :)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes