privitude

Jun 26, 2017
In the USA what he did was Sexual Assault but he was drugged her so he would most likely get at least 10 years in prison and might even be a registered sex offender. Rape in USA is when you penetrate the other person an he did not. But still i don't care i hate all sex related crimes like that.
Actually, I'm pretty sure he'd get worse, as he'd also get face, at the very least, gross malpractice, and probably other charges for abusing his position.

Speaking of his position, I'll say it again: WHY THE FUCK IS THE ANESTHESIOLOGIST WALKING AROUND THE HOSPITAL, ON DUTY, IN JEANS AND A PLAID SHIRT?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Though it is an interesting development that gets people talking about the game. I am currently going through the good BF route but with the ntr on to see the changes. I have a feeling that in the NTR ending either the GF becomes a giant slut and jumps on any dick or she ends up cucking the BF with Adrian. If he really wants to mindfuck she could end up with Adrian but that is a step too far.
That better not happen

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
There is one... At least I saw warnings about NTR... All depents of your choices
There's a switch. It doesn't get rid of the skeezeball. It doesn't even get rid of the NTR; it just hides it, but there's more than enough left over evidence (she goes to bed nakes and wakes in PJ's for example) that it's clear that it happened "off camera."

This guy may just be the NEW Eric.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There's a switch. It doesn't get rid of the skeezeball. It doesn't even get rid of the NTR; it just hides it, but there's more than enough left over evidence (she goes to bed nakes and wakes in PJ's for example) that it's clear that it happened "off camera."

Yeah but if you make the right choices you can avoid it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No, you can't. No matter what you do, Eric assaults her in the elevator, and then continues to show up in the game; for example at the pool.
I know that but after the elevator you can stop him from doing it again i just finished an he never did it again.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In Canada if you drug someone and molest them, you can be charged. I'm positive its the same in the states as well, we're not complete barbarians here in North America. :)
It is same in all european states as well.

And OP should be edited with note that NTR is avoidable and it will not happen if player choose not to. It would stop certain "question tzunami".

Reactions: Gellidus

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

With NTR switched off it doesn't happen you automatically get the scene that is the non ntr route.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
It is same in all european states as well.

And OP should be edited with note that NTR is avoidable and it will not happen if player choose not to. It would stop certain "question tzunami".
Elevator scene. "You can make it happen off-camera" is not the same as "it didn't happen."

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Eric is one reason i could not get into that game.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Christ some people get triggered as fuck by NTR. The elevator scene doesn't count as that's sexual assault, not cuckolding. You have to be aware of it happening and agree/accept it for it to be NTR.

You can switch it off in this and unless you leave it on, it doesn't happen here. Pop a xanax and chill dudes.

Reactions: SolarEclipsed

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Christ some people get triggered as fuck by NTR. The elevator scene doesn't count as that's sexual assault, not cuckolding. You have to be aware of it happening and agree/accept it for it to be NTR.

You can switch it off in this and unless you leave it on, it doesn't happen here. Pop a xanax and chill dudes.
Same all the time. The original NTR scene (the chloroform rape) I wouldn't say was ntr nor the second scene in the pool house as she thought it was the boyfriend. However the first scene is removed and the second changed. The only cuck scene is at the party when you see him banging your bird. (But you don't know it's your bird)

Reactions: MrT37

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Same all the time. The original NTR scene (the chloroform rape) I wouldn't say was ntr nor the second scene in the pool house as she thought it was the boyfriend. However the first scene is removed and the second changed. The only cuck scene is at the party when you see him banging your bird. (But you don't know it's your bird)
I've noticed. I'm no fan of NTR either but if it's avoidable then I get what I want and those that are into it, get their wish too. It's a win/win.

REEEEEing over the mere existence of something you don't like or agree with is whiny as fuck, some might even call it beta behavior.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I've noticed. I'm no fan of NTR either but if it's avoidable then I get what I want and those that are into it, get their wish too. It's a win/win.

REEEEEing over the mere existence of something you don't like or agree with is whiny as fuck, some might even call it beta behavior.
Dude, it's not avoidable. I don't know why I keep having to explain this. You don't see it when it actually happens, but the game makes it a point that later you see video of it. There's a while story around it. Whether you watch the original scene or not, it happens.

IT. IS. NOT. AVOIDABLE.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes