Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Let me guess the doctor rapes her or something? I'm at the hospital and about to go see the girl from the library. I'll skip that scene an pretend it does not happen anyway i'm not gonna cheat on my gf at all an if i do it would only be the sister but still i hope i can play without cheating on her or getting cucked. Hope she gets her memory back sometime.
There is an item in your inventory that you can use to turn off NTR so you don't need to worry, and if your going the gentleman route it pretty easy to avoid NTR even with it on. Unfortunately there is an unavoidable BJ you get from a women later in the game so you can't completely be faithful which kind of sucks.

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
It is short, no penetration. Angered me but that is the purpose of it. Fits into the plot. I turned off NTR because I dislike that though I did cheat on her with the sister and one other cause of a babygirl look.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is short, no penetration. Angered me but that is the purpose of it. Fits into the plot. I turned off NTR because I dislike that though I did cheat on her with the sister and one other cause of a babygirl look.
Hope you are not lying i'll trust you an watch it if no penetration. Also i had to go back i picked Mary an i was forced to lick her pussy i'm trying not to cheat on GF. I may play the game twice one with cheating on her also.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
@kuraiken any update on your wonderful mod for v0.9a? you spoiled me I don't want to play this new update without it lol
Haven't done all that much yet (enjoyed my weekend) but I've isolated the new scenes, reintegrated all the maps and fixed all the transitions so it's now basically in functional again, but there are no new scenes yet. I wanted to at least add a bunch of new scenes over the next days before I release it, and then do the last scenes (cheating & other people having sex) in the next release after that.
So I hope to be able to release a small update tomorrow with a few new scenes, and later that week the final update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i just got to the last day of version 0.9a and something is weird. adrian was never brought up as some one GF knew. suddenly, on this day, at the pool. they had a relationship that is exactly 2 years old. just outside her amnesia range. why did they never act or say they knew each other at any point in the game before.

not that i don't mind competition, i'm playing the jerk endings for the NTR, but that was inconsistent.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
WTF so no matter what she gets raped in the elevator this game sucks.
She doesn't get raped. The dev changed it so she gives consent. (I haven't played it with this part) it is a major part of the storyline to get Adrian fired and stsrt his obsessive behaviour.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
She doesn't get raped. The dev changed it so she gives consent. (I haven't played it with this part) it is a major part of the storyline to get Adrian fired and stsrt his obsessive behaviour.
Still that is bad since it is cheating an i watched part of it she was out cold an he was starting to do stuff. So it was rape no matter how you look at it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
iirc, she doesn't give consent in the elevator. she was drugged with anesthetics. she was half asleep and unaware. there is no penetration, only rubbing of penis to pussy.

Reactions: Catwashere

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Still that is bad since it is cheating an i watched part of it she was out cold an he was starting to do stuff. So it was rape no matter how you look at it.
It's sexual assault. Though there was a proper rape scene after he got arrested where he chloroforms her and actually rapes her. However I was told she agreed to the elevator scene. I haven't played that part since the changes so I don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so i just got to the last day of version 0.9a and something is weird. adrian was never brought up as some one GF knew. suddenly, on this day, at the pool. they had a relationship that is exactly 2 years old. just outside her amnesia range. why did they never act or say they knew each other at any point in the game before.

not that i don't mind competition, i'm playing the jerk endings for the NTR, but that was inconsistent.
It is during the elevstor scene.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's sexual assault. Though there was a proper rape scene after he got arrested where he chloroforms her and actually rapes her. However I was told she agreed to the elevator scene. I haven't played that part since the changes so I don't know.
Than i'll just delete the game and give it 1 star fuck that shit why the fuck does anyone like this type of shit game your gf is getting rapped?

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
iirc, she doesn't give consent in the elevator. she was drugged with anesthetics. she was half asleep and unaware. there is no penetration, only rubbing of penis to pussy.
It was changed and she says yes a couple of times to give consent, although I don't see how saying yes while being that out of it on drugs really counts.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
huh, i've had adrian come into the house 2 times already. he hasn't use chloroform yet. is it in a nice route? in a jerk route she consents.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes