coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
After playing the game, I can conclude that his girlfriend is a complete cheating bitch. After all her boyfriend took care of her and protected her, She cheated him by knowingly. I think his girlfriend's sister should deserve to be his gf cuz she really love him. The game should end that way. I just hate all the NTR scene although i played for the sake of this game.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
@muttdoggy
Dev's Patreon page says that MGA v0.9 is now available for Mac. Might be worth it to update to OP to show this (and, if you happen to have access to it, to give à Mac link, pretty please?)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
SPOILER ALERT !!
so the car accident turns out to be just an accident ? i was hoping for a plot twist.
maybe there is more to that in the next update... i have a feeling GF sister is lying

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I think it's a mistake to upload a small update when the game is 4.3gb on mega and there is no 0.9 -> 0.9a patch.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After playing the game, I can conclude that his girlfriend is a complete cheating bitch. After all her boyfriend took care of her and protected her, She cheated him by knowingly.
Well, it's not entirely like that. She wont cheat if you (player) doesen't made her to choose to cheat.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Sharku

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
New NTR scene without warning, treat your gf bad 3 or 4 broken hearts, then she goes on NTR. NTR is only for entertainment no long run value, but once you go NTR you can’t go back, the game got more attention since it had NTRs so developer took that chance. Now I feel the story is at dead end. Hope developer don’t try to expand it by a meaningless way.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
After playing the game, I can conclude that his girlfriend is a complete cheating bitch. After all her boyfriend took care of her and protected her, She cheated him by knowingly. I think his girlfriend's sister should deserve to be his gf cuz she really love him. The game should end that way. I just hate all the NTR scene although i played for the sake of this game.
You play the jerk path that's why you come to such conclusions.
If you mistreat the girlfriend, she repays the same, and she does not cheat when you play like a gentleman.
Choose the path you like and do not complain

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone share some saves file for the version 9 before version 9a? Please I need the save file, I deleted the old folder.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Would have been a great game, IF you did not have to run around with a small "figurine" on a map that looked like something from 1980 that my Amiga could run.
I am sorry of I offended someone, just my oppenion. Dont like these kinda games.

Nikisha

May 4, 2017
Anyone got savegames for each day with jerk/good ending? My game keeps crashing and I'm getting annoyed at having to redo the parts.

throwaway489

May 7, 2017
You play the jerk path that's why you come to such conclusions.
If you mistreat the girlfriend, she repays the same, and she does not cheat when you play like a gentleman.
Choose the path you like and do not complain
She does so regardless, shes willing to not tell her bf she accidentally slept with the stalker if you don't go into the bathroom at one point.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes