Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
You are probably using Firefox, right? It clearly tells you that Firefox buffer isnt capable of decrypting those large files. Simply use the MegaSync app and off you go
I am using chrome but still doesn't download because of the limit mega has

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
I am using chrome but still doesn't download because of the limit mega has
Is your IP Address can change? If so, reset your modemn internet and you can continue download.
The limit for each IP Address is 4GB so I must reset to download it.

(You better use a Mega account for this method)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys quick question. Is ntr optional? (Not my thing at all)
Yes it is optional it is switched off as a standard setting and the only scene where you don't get an NTR warning is the final ntr of scene of this update but to get that you will have had to have gotten every other NTR scene

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Yes it is optional it is switched off as a standard setting and the only scene where you don't get an NTR warning is the final ntr of scene of this update but to get that you will have had to have gotten every other NTR scene
Ok i'm now confused haha Soo how does it work, there is a setting to switch or a warning during dialogues that let you know you are on that path?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Ok i'm now confused haha Soo how does it work, there is a setting to switch or a warning during dialogues that let you know you are on that path?
If you disable it, you won't even get the option of choosing. Where if NTR is enabled, it will still give you the choice like

Do blah with blah (NTR)
Do blah with blah

So even with it enabled it still tells you which actions of yours will lead to NTR. The only exception to this is, as someone already said, the NTR scene in this update, which is automatic if you've done all other NTR scenes and were most a Jerk.

Reactions: Djd3

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
If you disable it, you won't even get the option of choosing. Where if NTR is enabled, it will still give you the choice like

Do blah with blah (NTR)
Do blah with blah

So even with it enabled it still tells you which actions of yours will lead to NTR. The only exception to this is, as someone already said, the NTR scene in this update, which is automatic if you've done all other NTR scenes and were most a Jerk.
Oh ok cool, it's nice that only being a jerk leads to this kinds of stuff (Not trying to be offensive i just dislike the fetish and i find it appropriate to that path). Time to download and be a gentleman i guess!

p.s thanks for the info.

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
Oh ok cool, it's nice that only being a jerk leads to this kinds of stuff (Not trying to be offensive i just dislike the fetish and i find it appropriate to that path). Time to download and be a gentleman i guess!

p.s thanks for the info.
You can turn it on to see where it makes impact on the story.
Well, if you are going to play pure gentleman, the only scene you will ever get is the first one.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
You can turn it on to see where it makes impact on the story.
Well, if you are going to play pure gentleman, the only scene you will ever get is the first one.
Soo i just took a peek at the walktrough. When you say ''the first one'' you mean that the ''happy sex'' option its always the same scene?

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
Soo i just took a peek at the walktrough. When you say ''the first one'' you mean that the ''happy sex'' option its always the same scene?
I meant there is only one kinda unavoidable NTR scene plotwise, other scenes just won't happen if you are going to play gentleman. I played game twice, first time as a gentleman, and second one as a jerk because I liked GF sister, and the harders part for me was to avoid ALL possible NTR scenes (fuck off Adrian), for example there will be a choice, when you can go shopping with GF or buy something for her sis, and second choice was marked as NTR, so I knew that there is something going to happen, so I had to go shopping. As far as I know if you turn NTR off, it doesn't mean that these events won't happen, they just stop popping at your screen, so turning NTR on will be helpful to check if there is nothing going to happen in case you decided to spend some time with someone else

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Did he actually write the sex scenes in this last update or he just put some animations during the sex and no dialogue as usual?

This game had so much potential but the lack of writing in the sex scenes is really disappointing, imo.

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Did he actually write the sex scenes in this last update or he just put some animations during the sex and no dialogue as usual?

This game had so much potential but the lack of writing in the sex scenes is really disappointing, imo.
The sex scenes in this game don't have dialogue. That's a minus point.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The sex scenes in this game don't have dialogue. That's a minus point.
Yeah, I almost supported the author on Patreon because I thought this had potential and he seemed to get the NTR right at the beggining. The lack of writing during the sex scenes is what refrained me from becoming a patron.

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, I almost supported the author on Patreon because I thought this had potential and he seemed to get the NTR right at the beggining. The lack of writing during the sex scenes is what refrained me from becoming a patron.
Become a patreon with the tier 0 (1$/month) and send him your opinion. If he change that in the next game, support him. I was thinking to do it but waiting for the first release of the next game (this game is coming to an end next month).

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes