dunhill

May 3, 2017
are there any patreons on this thread ? can you share a link for the new update please and thank you ?
its advisable that they give it to a mod 1st then the mod will update the thread, this is done to help protect the patreons identity.... the game dev isn't a fan of F95 zone:test3:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I found the good boyfriend route lacking. There is only one scene. This is definitely a jerk update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty good update, definitely better than the last one. Scene discussion in the spoiler, but all around solid update with some weak points. With 1 or 2 updates left hoping for a strong finish. There is an ending available in this version and it has strong animations, so hopefully that's indicative of what's to come.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty good update, definitely better than the last one. Scene discussion in the spoiler, but all around solid update with some weak points. With 1 or 2 updates left hoping for a strong finish. There is an ending available in this version and it has strong animations, so hopefully that's indicative of what's to come.
See thing that confuses me most is next update will add to the day this update gave or thats what he has said. Love the game but supporters and myself are very confused as to what hes doing. New girls are just strange. He stated they were done a while ago and were planned to be put in before he decided to end the game. So maybe thats why they just appear from no where. Its a shame he didnt stick to his original 1.5c end build number. I think a further few updates would have helped him tie the game up nicely. I think i will give next update a miss and just play it when its finished as it feels like things are missing as it is

Reactions: mazariah

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
See thing that confuses me most is next update will add to the day this update gave or thats what he has said. Love the game but supporters and myself are very confused as to what hes doing. New girls are just strange. He stated they were done a while ago and were planned to be put in before he decided to end the game. So maybe thats why they just appear from no where. Its a shame he didnt stick to his original 1.5c end build number. I think a further few updates would have helped him tie the game up nicely. I think i will give next update a miss and just play it when its finished as it feels like things are missing as it is
The next update is the last update he has already stated that on the patreon page, it will end 1.0 it will include at least three more endings a GF, a sister and an NTR ending. I am hoping for an Adrian locked up ending but I doubt that is going to happen.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
At dinner, choose sister. After they quarrel, choose sister again. Next choose to go to the station.
There is a long prerequisite though, effectively you have to have had all the previous NTR scenes and been a complete Jerk to her as well (not every day but most days)

Reactions: evasaveuos

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
There is a long prerequisite though, effectively you have to have had all the previous NTR scenes and been a complete Jerk to her as well (not every day but most days)
Yeah, right. Thanks for correcting me.
I’ve liked NTR in this game until now but now I feel sad in NTR route. Maybe because let it into my mind. Complex feeling.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The next update is the last update he has already stated that on the patreon page, it will end 1.0 it will include at least three more endings a GF, a sister and an NTR ending. I am hoping for an Adrian locked up ending but I doubt that is going to happen.
Oh so its changed again. Thats sad he originally said 3 updates between 9.0 and 1.0. Its a shame i dont think one more update will add enough to completely wrap the game up

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Oh so its changed again. Thats sad he originally said 3 updates between 9.0 and 1.0. Its a shame i dont think one more update will add enough to completely wrap the game up

Hey guys! Good new, the latest version of My Girlfriend's Amnesia is now available to Tier 3 Patrons! You can find it in Patron only posts so go ahead an grab it! In this version the truth about the accident comes to light and some serious things go down... Betty's ending is also possible so you can conclude the story with her if that's what you were after. This is a "bridge" update to get everything set up for the final version coming next month but that doesn't mean it lacks content... Not at all!
- 280 new images

- 1 movie animation (a NSFW animation consisting of 230 frames looped over 40 seconds making it the best one so far! Equivalent of 230 images lol it took a long time to bake it...)

- Betty's ending

- Few bug fixes on the entire game

- 1 NTR scene (A bit of a gang bang so to speak. To access the NTR scene you must really embrace the jerk route otherwise you're going to miss it. Also have the NTR option activated from the item in your inventory.)

- New wet skin effect (Looks pretty good!)

- And more!

Known issues : The doors act weird a couple of times, nothing too bad you just have to click them twice.

While the ending of the update does not go the usual way (in the bedroom) I can assure you that the hearts matter, they are vital for the next update.

What's next?

The next update will bring new endings with the Girlfriend, the sister and NTR ending as well as new content. We're almost there guys!

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Is that actually the requirement? Nothing in that scene implied to me that there's continuity from other scenes, besides the fact that (Spoiler) it's with Adrian. But, to be fair, if you've been playing as a jerk this far you've probably been getting the NTR scenes up to this point. If you haven't, then I'd imagine you're just not a fan of the NTR scenes haha

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes