dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Hi, After meeting with betty game has been closed auto....is this bug or what please suggest what to do ..
Good bf path:- Game has been closed after the gf's sis and gf have been returned from the shopping ...

Playing on windows 8 v0.9 no mod and cheat

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, After meeting with betty game has been closed auto....is this bug or what please suggest what to do ..
Good bf path:- Game has been closed after the gf's sis and gf have been returned from the shopping ...

Playing on windows 8 v0.9 no mod and cheat
It's an issue that is known. It is usually a time issue, the only known advice is to save often

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How to save the game?
Right click on the screen and click on save (once to activate it and a second time to select it) then you can select which slot to save into. You won't be able to save during the unfolding story only when you're in the map for moving around (so it's not always convenient points to save at - save at every chance you get just in case!)

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Will he release it today to celebrate Valentine or delay to Feb 16 to celebrate New Year's Day in East Asia. :biggrin:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I appreciate your work and I'm happy that you put this mod.
Now I can easily connect screens with threads and get to the order in the game.

I hope that you will soon be able to finish your work with last part.
I'm planning to, but it may take some time. After the next update is released, I'll have to manually search all events outside of the areas I've already finished and find out where the new day end scene events are placed. Once I have them, I'll isolate them, clean them up, make them functional and then integrate them into the gallery.

So I'm hoping I can finish it up within a week of the release, but it might be a bit longer, since I've also got other stuff to do.

On a sidenote, as I said earlier, I'll keep the old non-con NTR scene in the gallery mod and maybe even make an option that reenables it. It depends on how much he changes his old code. If he just removes the event content, I can just refill it. But if he removes the event entirely, I'll have to figure out the event sequence order.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
every time I am more convinced that these people must migrate to other platforms ... if the problem is only Paypal there are other methods of payment. when you want something you are looking for ..
with the new update can you keep the scenes that were omitted? just add the new without rewriting the old?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
every time I am more convinced that these people must migrate to other platforms ... if the problem is only Paypal there are other methods of payment. when you want something you are looking for ..
with the new update can you keep the scenes that were omitted? just add the new without rewriting the old?
The problem with that those other methods of payment is that they are almost non-existent outside of the US, at least in the sense that you would need many different services from many different countries. Where as Paypal is a global service.

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
Omg, i hate the rape scene, It's so sad. Beside that, It's one of the best game!
I really enjoy the fact that he has written the rape scenes the way he has. They're very uncomfortable for me. It's not written in a way to make it seem like just another sex scene. It's written with an intent to show this is not a good thing that is happening.

This game actually feels like it has depth to its story. Moving from one day to the next is at most mildly interesting in most games, but in MGA I feel like it's a story where I want to see what happens with the characters. Sure, the MC is a complete hound dog looking for action everywhere - and that's to be expected in an adult game like this - but it's not the only content to the game.

I feel like there's actually something interesting to find out about each day of the game.

My only real gripe is that there is some plot-critical stuff hidden behind the NTR - like the girlfriend's boss scenes. If that is *NOT* plot-critical then okay, but the way the scene was written when I watched it via the gallery-mod - Thanks Kuraiken! - makes that scene seem important to the story. If it is important to the story then the information the scene reveals needs to be revealed in some other way so you can learn what is going on.

Reactions: Elkfood

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I'm planning to, but it may take some time. After the next update is released, I'll have to manually search all events outside of the areas I've already finished and find out where the new day end scene events are placed. Once I have them, I'll isolate them, clean them up, make them functional and then integrate them into the gallery.

So I'm hoping I can finish it up within a week of the release, but it might be a bit longer, since I've also got other stuff to do.

On a sidenote, as I said earlier, I'll keep the old non-con NTR scene in the gallery mod and maybe even make an option that reenables it. It depends on how much he changes his old code. If he just removes the event content, I can just refill it. But if he removes the event entirely, I'll have to figure out the event sequence order.
We know that it requires a lot of work from you.
There is no hurry, do your job well :)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
people tend to start buying bitcoin and pay with them
The three main issues with crypto-currencies like Bitcoin are:
1. their current value is variable (like shares prices are) which means the holder of the coin isn't always sure of it's current value.
2. they can be stolen / misappropriated, and unlike money in a standard financial institution (eg Bank, Credit Card company, Paypal, etc) it is difficult to recover that coin once it is no longer allocated to your wallet.
3. the companies that issue these currencies are fairly new and have yet proven their trustworthiness to the general public.

chonwang

Sep 18, 2017
Edit 18/11/2017: Attaching the 'old styled' walkthrough with the dialogue choices and effects up to date with the newest version v0.7.

Can also be found at my .

Enjoy!
I hope theres a walkthrough for 0.9 thanks :) I appreciate your works :)

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
there are currencies supported by gold, silver and other minerals that do not vary and are maintained over time ...

the value in dollars is established to the change in the currency, the same is something that can be changed personally in a matter of seconds without the need of intermediaries or banks ...

you have to adapt to the new times ... it's just an idea that I bring

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes