kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread, but is there a updated walk through i haven't played since 0.6 or 0.7 and 0.7 is the most up to date one i could find. I did use the search feature i just want to double check i didn't miss it. i know this game doesn't need much of a walkthrough but the walkthrough usually tells you if there is a scene for being netural,good, or bad and i remember in 1 or 2 of the updates there was no extra scene for 1 of the routes so i like to use the walkthroughs to know how many times i need to replay a update for the different scenes based on your alignment for the update.
I haven't seen a new walkthrough but if you're wanting to make sure you can see each scene, check out the mod that kuraiken posted recently.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread, but is there a updated walk through i haven't played since 0.6 or 0.7 and 0.7 is the most up to date one i could find. I did use the search feature i just want to double check i didn't miss it. i know this game doesn't need much of a walkthrough but the walkthrough usually tells you if there is a scene for being netural,good, or bad and i remember in 1 or 2 of the updates there was no extra scene for 1 of the routes so i like to use the walkthroughs to know how many times i need to replay a update for the different scenes based on your alignment for the update.
The update is played over a single day there is a hidden NTR scene in 0.8 that is needed for the NTR scene in 0.9

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is it going to be replaced with some new scene or just removed?
Just removed he couldn't rewrite it to give consent, which he could with the other NTR scenes with the exception of the elevator scene

How about the scene in the elevator, mate?
As it is an integral part of the story and it doesn't have penetration. I know it is staying

Reactions: evasaveuos

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It doesn't even make sense. According to their Community Guidelines, they are against glorification of some stuff, but allow it in some contexts like survivor stories or fiction. We already know that they don't want to be as open about fiction as they say. And game is not exactly a survivor story either. But complaining about scenes in this game is bullshit. There's no glorification, and even if the player can choose whether it will happen or not, it's the bad guy who does it and it's part of the story. So trying to get rid of it is clearly against the spirit of their own guidelines.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It doesn't even make sense. According to their Community Guidelines, they are against glorification of some stuff, but allow it in some contexts like survivor stories or fiction. We already know that they don't want to be as open about fiction as they say. And game is not exactly a survivor story either. But complaining about scenes in this game is bullshit. There's no glorification, and even if the player can choose whether it will happen or not, it's the bad guy who does it and it's part of the story. So trying to get rid of it is clearly against the spirit of their own guidelines.
Actually not true there are some scenes in the Jerk path I would call rape. The one scene he had to remove is the chloroform rape scene. That scene is against the community guidelines, even the dev agreed that one was pushing the boundaries.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
New version of th MGA Scene & Cheat Mod, version 0.94.
I appreciate your work and I'm happy that you put this mod.
Now I can easily connect screens with threads and get to the order in the game.

I hope that you will soon be able to finish your work with last part.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Actually not true there are some scenes in the Jerk path I would call rape.
I'd understand (based on their guidelines) if they wanted to do something with those, and I actually forgot about this possibility (my bad; I'm playing as nice guy).
The one scene he had to remove is the chloroform rape scene. That scene is against the community guidelines, even the dev agreed that one was pushing the boundaries.
That's the one in MC's home with the guy from hospital, right? I don't see anything wrong with that, it's the bad guy who does it and it fits the story. It's normal, bad guys do bad things and get hated for that. I admit, I don't know if it plays differently on jerk path, if perhaps MC can help the guy or something, that could change things.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's only a matter of time until sexual material is banned outright.
I wish, it might just be enough to make some other site with more lenient rules viable. The way they're staggering it is exactly anti-competition.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I wish, it might just be enough to make some other site with more lenient rules viable. The way they're staggering it is exactly anti-competition.
It's not really the site. It's paypal. Paypal refuses to offer their services to sites that don't meet their guidelines. And one of those guidelines is no incest, no rape. They've forced online stores to remove books about such things for fear of losing paypal as a way for customers to pay.

And being that paypal is one of the few global services, there are few options for sites like Patreon.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes