U

User_32285

lol @ discussing if fantasy rape is worse than fantasy incest.

Thank you F95zone for giving me my comic relief and sexy stories, everyday I celebrate the moment I found this site.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
All patreon has to do is say "we will allow anyone to make a game on here of any content, though we do not necessarily condone or support their viewpoints" and that way they are covered legally and we dont have to change all of our games

Reactions: Elkfood

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
All patreon has to do is say "we will allow anyone to make a game on here of any content, though we do not necessarily condone or support their viewpoints" and that way they are covered legally and we dont have to change all of our games
I'm not sure if that would cover them legally but I am sure that as soon as their goodwill gets effected by a bad news story they would quickly stop allowing "any content" as you put it.

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
I've tried adjusting the variables to all kinds of settings - it doesn't seem to actually affect the number of hearts you have. No matter what I set the GF, Sis, or "Cleaning" to the results stay the same.
The number of hearts usually does not change but you can see that it worked from the GF's portrait. I tried it with 0.9 and it worked fine

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm currently working on it. So far I've found and debugged about half of the GF and Sister events, but it's not easy to find them and figure out when they played out, because there's no universal pattern in how they're organized. But I'm hopeful I'll be able to have the full GF&Sis gallery working in the next few days.

The NTR feels kind of mixed, half the time, to be honest. Sometimes it seems as if its an integral part, then as if it's just some added fetish that isn't really a part of the story.
Going through the events, it feels like there's a lot more GF+SIS or player+others events. I'm actually getting more interested right now in playing loyal BF and the GF&Sis harem (if that's possible) routes, though I'll probably wait for the full release for that. I think those are probably much more satisfying and feel more like an actual story.
agreeed

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
New version of th MGA Scene & Cheat Mod, version 0.94.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WAY TO USE THE MOD!
The door to a secret room is now gone.
Instead, you'll find an item in the dumpster in the garden of your house.
Once collected, you can use the item menu to port into the secret gallery from anywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewatchable Scenes:
* All day end scenes (Gentleman, Neutral & jerk)
* All scenes in the bathroom of your house with GF & Sister
* All scenes in the bedroom of your house with GF & Sister
* All NTR scenes

Cheats:
* Change Name of Protagonist, Girlfriend & Sister
* Unlock all pictures in the picture gallery
* Change the Relationship to your girlfriend (Increase by 1 Heart, Decrease by 1 Heart, Full Hearts, Full Broken Hearts, Neutral)

1. There are two scenes in the bathroom that I currently am not sure when exactly they occur. These are the two unassigned scenes in the bottom.
2. Living room scenes with GF&Sis, Scenes outside with GF&Sis, Scenes with Protagonist + other or scenes where strangers have sex haven't been done yet and are under construction.

Finally, I've tried to work a lot around individual variables and ensure you can watch the scene to your liking (in some cases, including the leadup). In some cases this is already working perfectly, but since a lot of the scenes are split across events, I had to reassmble a lot of stuff.
As a result, there are some things where I can really use feedback:
1. Inappropriate Sound & Music. Sometimes a scene uses the BGM from the background scene. This should be no problem for the scenes playing in the player home, but for all others, if you find that a BGM that should be playing not playing, tell me.
2. Are there scenes that you think might benefit from its lead-in scene? If so, which ones. (On which map and roughly where are they triggered, on what day, what happens in the scene? Be as accurate as possible so I can find the event)
3. Are there sexual encounters that I haven't yet included even though other events of its category are already present?
4. Are there in general any bugs, issues, problems or things you'd like to see fixed or added?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Well, Mac is notorious for having issues with RPG maker games. Basically, it rarely works, especially if the game is compiled via windows, there's no guarantee that it'll function.

Anywho, this might not work at all.
1. Download the WIN version of this game (see first post)
2. Download this compiled, stripped down MAC version I compiled of my modified version:

3. Extract the WIN version somewhere.
4. Extract the MAC version somewhere.
5. Go into the WIN version and navigate to "main folder(MGA or something)\www" and copy the "img" and the "audio" folders to your MAC version in this subfolder:
"MGA\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw" and overwrite the existing IMG and audio folders.
(Reason: My compiled MAC version is stripped of sound and images for file size reasons. You can simply use the ones from the original WIN version, since the container file is identical)
6. EDIT, additional step: Either use the system.json inside the attached archive or the system.json file you can find inside the ORIGINAL WIN folder and copy it to the mac folder into: "MGA\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\data" and overwrite the existing system.json file. Otherwise the mac version won't be able to uncompress the audio and image files, etc.

7. (OPTIONAL) Now you should already be able to play the game, BUT it will currently also include my scene&cheat mod. This is purely optional, you don't have to use it and won't notice it, but if you *still* want it gone and the pure vanilla version (which I currently can't compile since I work on the modded version), you can download my 0.94 mod from my previous post a few posts or so ago. Inside, there's a folder that allows you simple, easy uninstallation of my mod to restore pure vanilla conditions. Simply follow the readme instructions but instead of extracting to "main folder(MGA or something)\www" use the MAC folder type at "MGA\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw".

Like I said, I can't guarantee this works, simply because RPG maker MV has flimsy mac support. But this is probably your best shot so long as no official mac version is published.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Can anyone suggest more NTR games like this one????
I would suggest It's still early, but will have quite a lot of NTR content eventually. Pretty much only My Girfriends Amnesia and The Tyrant are the games with NTR + Male Protaganist, everything else is female perspective.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes