kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Thank you! kuraiken! Bill approves!

Edit: Maybe you could add the scene where the roadworker is peeping. It's kinda NTR-ish.
That scene is actually already in the gallery, but you find it in the bedroom gallery on the second day. The reason is that the biggest part of that scene is that the MC can have some fun with his sleeping gf, so I decided to place it there. But yeah, I might do an additional short section in the NTR section with a cut piece of that scene.

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Almost a 4 gig download each time? There isn't a way to just send updated content? Man it sucks being on metered internet. Still enjoying the game though. Thanks

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Almost a 4 gig download each time? There isn't a way to just send updated content? Man it sucks being on metered internet. Still enjoying the game though. Thanks
I think not.
Other games also need to be loaded in full no only update.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Well my game is bugged cause i can't actually see the impact of my choices, the GF icon with hearts on the top right doesn't show up for me. Don't know wtf is wrong with it.
I don't know but as I get my game from the patreon site, it has been unadulterated by others. It may be a process of reducing the game file as it is pushing 4GB per update now.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
I don't know but as I get my game from the patreon site, it has been unadulterated by others. It may be a process of reducing the game file as it is pushing 4GB per update now.
tried both version, normal 4gb and the reduced ones, still the same bug

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@kuraiken thank you so much for doing this mod! seriously don't need any saves with this one guys - goes straight to the action. thank you again and can't wait for v0.10 to see more work from you!

Reactions: Elkfood

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017

@kuraiken thank you so much for doing this mod! seriously don't need any saves with this one guys - goes straight to the action. thank you again and can't wait for v0.10 to see more work from you!
Glad you like it.
I'm currently waiting for the next official version, then I'll work on integrating the mod back in and adding the rest of the scenes.

Reactions: Elkfood

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Glad you like it.
I'm currently waiting for the next official version, then I'll work on integrating the mod back in and adding the rest of the scenes.

i think the third room with scenes with the other girls needs to be worked in for next time as i could not access it. looking forward to the next one!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread, but is there a updated walk through i haven't played since 0.6 or 0.7 and 0.7 is the most up to date one i could find. I did use the search feature i just want to double check i didn't miss it. i know this game doesn't need much of a walkthrough but the walkthrough usually tells you if there is a scene for being netural,good, or bad and i remember in 1 or 2 of the updates there was no extra scene for 1 of the routes so i like to use the walkthroughs to know how many times i need to replay a update for the different scenes based on your alignment for the update.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes