Balub

Aug 13, 2017
@kd3 @kuraiken Thanks to both of you, it worked when I saved to save 20 at the start, then overwrote the save20 file with the one attached. Awesome, thx!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I believe in order to take the sister to the hospital you must have gotten the GF to have all 3 possible sexual interactions at the party, one NTR with Adrian, one with MC, and one with mask girl. I've always done that and never had a problem getting it. Maybe you also need to have had sex with the sister at the party as well but don't quote me on that.
would you mind share your save file to that scene ? I really follow what you have said but it's just there is no trigger in taking the sister to the hospital and " there is no reason to do that" it says when i try to go there after the sister got tripped. would you mind share your save file to that scene ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
d
For those who want to be able to rewatch scenes, I've created a little modification that features a secret gallery, where you can rewatch scenes. Currently, it features only NTR scenes. Simply follow the instructions in the *.txt file. This if for version 0.9 ONLY.

This is version 2 of the official 0.9 version (thus 0.92) and features in addition to the above a doctor (who can rename your characters) and love fairy, who can make your girlfriend like or dislike you more.
is there a construction worker sex with the mc's girl friend at the kitchen ? I can't really trigger that damn scene no matter what I do

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
d

is there a construction worker sex with the mc's girl friend at the kitchen ? I can't really trigger that damn scene no matter what I do
Yes, there is, and another one the next day. Both are in the rewatch gallery and can be watched at any time.

Attached is a savegame file right before the hospital check up, in case you want to play the scenes.
Before you play the scene, if you use my modification, you can also quickly retrace the steps to your house, go into my secret gallery and use the doc to change the names of the characters to your liking.

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Are you able to see what file type they are or open them individually? Do you have the full version or compressed version? I'm running the compressed version so when i go in the the picture folder they all show as .png files.
i have the none compressed 1 and yes it says .rpgmvp

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Does any one have full completed game play with full gallery? so i can just hope in the game and watch the gallery! would be thanksful if some one have.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Does any one have full completed game play with full gallery? so i can just hope in the game and watch the gallery! would be thanksful if some one have.
You may not get what you want out of that. The official gallery only consists of a few selected picture stills. There are no moving scenes and there is none of the dialogue. Just a simple picture without context.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I can't even enter the door.
There is indeed a space right of the sofa, but I can't progress any further.

-It is the 0.9 version
-I did overwritten the files.

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
Not with the online save editor, sorry for the incomplete answer. I had found one online a while back that had the option to also edit switches and variables (see attached, can't remember the website). Load the save file (make a backup first!), select advanced => switches and variables and then you can edit the number of hearts in the Variables tab. You can also try to manipulate the switches to unlock certain events you might have skipped but it might result in confusing events
I've tried adjusting the variables to all kinds of settings - it doesn't seem to actually affect the number of hearts you have. No matter what I set the GF, Sis, or "Cleaning" to the results stay the same.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I can't even enter the door.
There is indeed a space right of the sofa, but I can't progress any further.

-It is the 0.9 version
-I did overwritten the files.
As Rumplewalrus says, simply step outside the house for a second and reenter. For some reason the door doesn't appear when you load a savegame where you are already inside the room.

I've tried adjusting the variables to all kinds of settings - it doesn't seem to actually affect the number of hearts you have. No matter what I set the GF, Sis, or "Cleaning" to the results stay the same.
You have to increase the hearts incrementally. That's because the script of the author doesn't give you x hearts at x relationship points, but for each specific number gives you a one specific heart. E.g. 4 relationship only gives you the fourth heart.

You can do that with my 0.93 version of the mod/hack above, where there's an NPC in the secret gallery that either increases or decreases the relationship.

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
As Rumplewalrus says, simply step outside the house for a second and reenter. For some reason the door doesn't appear when you load a savegame where you are already inside the room.

You have to increase the hearts incrementally. That's because the script of the author doesn't give you x hearts at x relationship points, but for each specific number gives you a one specific heart. E.g. 4 relationship only gives you the fourth heart.

You can do that with my 0.93 version of the mod/hack above, where there's an NPC in the secret gallery that either increases or decreases the relationship.
Yeah I just ended up using your mod to handle it. I look forward to seeing it completed with the rest of the interactions unlocked. I didn't realize how much content I'd missed by skipping all of the NTR content. Honestly it seems like a huge chunk of the story's background is in those unsavory bits.

Reactions: Arcane666

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i have the none compressed 1 and yes it says .rpgmvp
Just go
Download v0.1.3 alpha zip. Extract it and run the *.jar file - you'll need Java SE Runtime (JRE) to be installed on your computer to do that. Unless you already have it, download and install it from
After you start the program, you have to select destination folder (better create one before doing that) first and project (game) folder after that (it didn't work the other way around for me), then select decrypt all files from one of the menus.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I just ended up using your mod to handle it. I look forward to seeing it completed with the rest of the interactions unlocked. I didn't realize how much content I'd missed by skipping all of the NTR content. Honestly it seems like a huge chunk of the story's background is in those unsavory bits.
Yeah, I'm currently working on it. So far I've found and debugged about half of the GF and Sister events, but it's not easy to find them and figure out when they played out, because there's no universal pattern in how they're organized. But I'm hopeful I'll be able to have the full GF&Sis gallery working in the next few days.

The NTR feels kind of mixed, half the time, to be honest. Sometimes it seems as if its an integral part, then as if it's just some added fetish that isn't really a part of the story.
Going through the events, it feels like there's a lot more GF+SIS or player+others events. I'm actually getting more interested right now in playing loyal BF and the GF&Sis harem (if that's possible) routes, though I'll probably wait for the full release for that. I think those are probably much more satisfying and feel more like an actual story.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.93 of the scene watcher & cheat tool.

Now features the ability to unlock all pictures in the gallery.
Easy install & uninstall.
great stuff, I really like those mods that let you replay scenes, that's even better with RPG maker having limited save slots and blocking saves on cutscenes

just waiting for the non NTR scenes, since they are the ones I definitely don't want to watch even once:coldsweat:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

It worked now. Thank you.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
great stuff, I really like those mods that let you replay scenes, that's even better with RPG maker having limited save slots and blocking saves on cutscenes

just waiting for the non NTR scenes, since they are the ones I definitely don't want to watch even once:coldsweat:
Unfortunately that's going to take a bit longer than expected. I was pretty close to finishing up most of the GF&Sister scenes and day endings, but it turns out that when the RPG maker crashes WHILE you save a map, it not only crashes but also overwrites the map you're saving with a 0 byte version...
So yeah, about 4-5 hours of work just gone. *sigh*

Reactions: gestved
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes