Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Which construction worker scene the first or the second? I would assume the first one is required to get the second but I don't know that for sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait how do you take the sister to the doctor ? there is no option like that. After the party you three are automatically together then you have to go straight home to progress and then she got tripped and choose whom to blame but there are no options like take her to the hospital or go home

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Wait how do you take the sister to the doctor ? there is no option like that. After the party you three are automatically together then you have to go straight home to progress and then she got tripped and choose whom to blame but there are no options like take her to the hospital or go home
I believe in order to take the sister to the hospital you must have gotten the GF to have all 3 possible sexual interactions at the party, one NTR with Adrian, one with MC, and one with mask girl. I've always done that and never had a problem getting it. Maybe you also need to have had sex with the sister at the party as well but don't quote me on that.

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
I read about crashes, bugs etc. I cant even run the game x-D Black screen is only thing i see, can anyone help me? :~D

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
How trigger the actions shown in the attached photos?

Thanks for any help.
The first one is the Jerk ending on the first or second day?

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I read about crashes, bugs etc. I cant even run the game x-D Black screen is only thing i see, can anyone help me? :~D
Maybe some file-files may have been damaged during download
Delete all files, reupload, try again

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Is there any CG on this game would be nice for me if there is because i like to see it.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Kudos to anyone who can provide a savegame from version 0.9 before the day 8. I really don't want to replay the first week for probably the 10th time :perservingface:. Even if it's day 3 or something that's still better than nothing...

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah well the thing is that it doesn't shows in picture it shows up like a file sort of so i can't view it.
Are you able to see what file type they are or open them individually? Do you have the full version or compressed version? I'm running the compressed version so when i go in the the picture folder they all show as .png files.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
For those who want to be able to rewatch scenes, I've created a little modification that features a secret gallery, where you can rewatch scenes. Currently, it features only NTR scenes. Simply follow the instructions in the *.txt file. This if for version 0.9 ONLY.

This is version 2 of the official 0.9 version (thus 0.92) and features in addition to the above a doctor (who can rename your characters) and love fairy, who can make your girlfriend like or dislike you more.

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
How trigger the actions shown in the attached photos?

Thanks for any help.

I'm not sure which day for the 1st one, but the 2nd pic is on day 3 and you have to finish the day neutral. The 3rd pic is on day 4, you have to keep the note Betty gives you when you are on a date with the GF and then call Betty later that day.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Are you able to see what file type they are or open them individually? Do you have the full version or compressed version? I'm running the compressed version so when i go in the the picture folder they all show as .png files.
Ugh, can it be that these saves don't work with the "skunked" version? The saves don't appear though they're in the save folder together with the other saves.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Ugh, can it be that these saves don't work with the "skunked" version? The saves don't appear though they're in the save folder together with the other saves.
I'm guessing you meant that question at another post here. But I might be able to help. In my experience, to save a file and show it in your game, you have to rename it to a slot that you have saved yourself in game.

For example: Let's say you have saved 3 separate files already before downloading the other saves. So you have File1, File2, and File3 in game and your save folder. But the other saves you were looking for are named File7, File8, and File9 and don't appear in game. The way to get around this is to save new games as placeholders, i.e. File4, File5, File6, in the game, then go back and replace files4-6 with files 7-9 by renaming them accordingly in the folder. So File7 will take File4's place and so on.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Balub

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Not sure which saves you refer to, since you're quoting kd3, but, unless the "skunked" version significantly changes something about the file structure, it should be compatible, I think.

I think kd3's explanation is probably spot on. You need a config.rpgsave and global rpg.save that have the save files in use. You can either try kd3's suggestion (basically saving on slots so your config file registers them as used, then replacing those save files with mine) or you use the attached config save files from me, which should register all three savegames in use.

EDIT: Simply extract these into the MGA 0.9\www\save folder.
Preferably make a backup of your own first, just to be sure.

Reactions: Balub
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes