evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
The risk for cryptocurrency is too high at the moment. Plus there is no insurance for cryptocurrency like real currency. So it will be a long time until cryptocurrency can replace real currency. And I dont think the bank will let it happen.

Anyway, just waiting for the game. : ))

Reactions: Elkfood

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
cool game, with great amount of content for the relatively short time it s been in development

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
those other methods of payment is that they are almost non-existent outside of the US,
A chip-enabled VISA or Mastercard is accepted wordwide. Paypal is just a convenience - a secure credit card information database. There is nowhere that accepts Paypal that doesn't accept VISA or Mastercard. If there is, it has to be less than 0.1% of places. Patreon is just stupid to sacrifice so much to get Paypal support.

Reactions: Elkfood

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
This topic is so quiet these days.
I hope there'll still be someone share the game or at least write a review about it.
Today is New Year in East Asia so Happy New Year, guys.
:D

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Just this month and next month. A little sad though. Hope the next game will be like this because I'm not into lesbian (Zoe's Temptation). x'D
Anyone played it, please post a review if you can't share the game.
Thanks, guys. :p

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
So excsited to see his new nsfw. Can't wait to see it.
Anybody already played this new version ? Could you share your feelings ? Is it better than the last update ?
No spoil please

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
So excsited to see his new nsfw. Can't wait to see it.
Anybody already played this new version ? Could you share your feelings ? Is it better than the last update ?
No spoil please
You have to try really hard to make update same/worse as the previous two tho. x'D

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I'm looking forward to this update but I'm not hyped which is good, I wan't be disappointed.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
are there any patreons on this thread ? can you share a link for the new update please and thank you ?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes