SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is that actually the requirement? Nothing in that scene implied to me that there's continuity from other scenes, besides the fact that (Spoiler) it's with Adrian. But, to be fair, if you've been playing as a jerk this far you've probably been getting the NTR scenes up to this point. If you haven't, then I'd imagine you're just not a fan of the NTR scenes haha
Yes that is the requirement, if you notice there is no NTR trigger on this scene, it is a set-up for the NTR ending

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I liked this update it sets up the game to end and does it well, I am yet to check Betty ending but I was never interested in her so I left it for last.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have question I was doing all NTR scenes with my jerk play trough and I wanted my jerk ending to be with the sister but now I think because I did all NTR scenes it will be only NTR ending or I would be able to end with the sister and NTR ending together?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have question I was doing all NTR scenes with my jerk play trough and I wanted my jerk ending to be with the sister but now I think because I did all NTR scenes it will be only NTR ending or I would be able to end with the sister and NTR ending together?
Probably not, you can probably save just before the sister ending and then go back to play the NTR ending

Capid

Jul 8, 2017
WHATS THE LOCATION OF POLICE STATION??
Turn up at the first crossing in the main street, walk along the wall, it's on the right side of a building, so you won't see any door.

In case you're stuck with a NTR ending for the last version, just disable NTR with the item you have. Also, you can reload and simply do this version with NTR off and the gangbang won't happen.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
New version of th MGA Scene & Cheat Mod, version 0.94.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WAY TO USE THE MOD!
The door to a secret room is now gone.
Instead, you'll find an item in the dumpster in the garden of your house.
Once collected, you can use the item menu to port into the secret gallery from anywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewatchable Scenes:
* All day end scenes (Gentleman, Neutral & jerk)
* All scenes in the bathroom of your house with GF & Sister
* All scenes in the bedroom of your house with GF & Sister
* All NTR scenes

Cheats:
* Change Name of Protagonist, Girlfriend & Sister
* Unlock all pictures in the picture gallery
* Change the Relationship to your girlfriend (Increase by 1 Heart, Decrease by 1 Heart, Full Hearts, Full Broken Hearts, Neutral)

1. There are two scenes in the bathroom that I currently am not sure when exactly they occur. These are the two unassigned scenes in the bottom.
2. Living room scenes with GF&Sis, Scenes outside with GF&Sis, Scenes with Protagonist + other or scenes where strangers have sex haven't been done yet and are under construction.

Finally, I've tried to work a lot around individual variables and ensure you can watch the scene to your liking (in some cases, including the leadup). In some cases this is already working perfectly, but since a lot of the scenes are split across events, I had to reassmble a lot of stuff.
As a result, there are some things where I can really use feedback:
1. Inappropriate Sound & Music. Sometimes a scene uses the BGM from the background scene. This should be no problem for the scenes playing in the player home, but for all others, if you find that a BGM that should be playing not playing, tell me.
2. Are there scenes that you think might benefit from its lead-in scene? If so, which ones. (On which map and roughly where are they triggered, on what day, what happens in the scene? Be as accurate as possible so I can find the event)
3. Are there sexual encounters that I haven't yet included even though other events of its category are already present?
4. Are there in general any bugs, issues, problems or things you'd like to see fixed or added?
hope you'll release the new version soon :D

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I transferred my saves over to the 9.a version, but for some reason I keep getting the "coming in the next update" every-time I go to bed. The game isn't going to the next day for me.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
The final animation with Betty when you decide to run away with her is really nice, compared to the others. Too bad the game ends so brutally. I mean, at least a "The End - thanks for playing" would have been nice.

Anyway. The game is officially over for me since Betty is the only girl I cared about, at the end. :FeelsGoodMan:
That was more cool than expected, even with those plot holes and story shenanigans to make things happen.

Reactions: Chillz

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
can some post the game with another host than mega too big to download with mega
You are probably using Firefox, right? It clearly tells you that Firefox buffer isnt capable of decrypting those large files. Simply use the MegaSync app and off you go

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes