DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so my computer crashed while I was downloading 0.9a.. I got 50% done. After I get it turned back on I go to redownload and it's saying I ran out of free download time... as much as I hate to ask this.. does anyone have a different download link for it? >.>

nod24

May 4, 2017
v0.9a - 280 new images! butt most of it 1 debility and ugliness movie animation: "(a NSFW animation consisting of 230 frames looped over 40 seconds making it the best one so far! Equivalent of 230 images lol it took a long time to bake it...)"

author fraudster.

Or how to name a person who wants to earn money without straining his brains and making no effort?

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
- 1 NTR scene (A bit of a gang bang so to speak. To access the NTR scene you must really embrace the jerk route)
So jerk route on that day or since the beginning?

Krilloku

Feb 17, 2018
v0.9a - 280 new images! butt most of it 1 debility and ugliness movie animation: "(a NSFW animation consisting of 230 frames looped over 40 seconds making it the best one so far! Equivalent of 230 images lol it took a long time to bake it...)"

author fraudster.

Or how to name a person who wants to earn money without straining his brains and making no effort?
I can't agree with this assumption considering that MGA has one of the most consistant release dates out of most games in development at the moment. Also, MGA has pretty solid story development with each update, a story of which doesn't follow the same old copy + paste formula that most have... The author has confirmed that they are bringing this project to a close so they can move onto their next. By the way with each project Daniels K has released, he has increased the quality of the renders. I'd argue that BB is more guilty of the accusation your making but even then... Updates regardless of time and effort, still take effort. We still play them. If you are unhappy with the pace/content then hold out on playing the game until the next few versions. Patreons are the only guys who can issue any real complaint and are the only ones who can vote, through the use of their wallets.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very, very short update and I could have used more game play than that stupid looking BJ scene.

All the way up to this update the game was going great but this update really sucks for content for the way I play.
I have only had 1 girl in the game and that is Lisa, never touch any other girl going the nice route all the way.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
The best way to play this IMO is to have 2 saves. 1 nice guy and 2 NTR jerk route so you get all the cinematic. Even if you dont like NTR you can just dissociate from the MC and enjoy it. Also ty for sharing the new version!

Reactions: JoJoPool
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes