Oct 28, 2017
Simple he was going to finish the game and move on to the next project. However the amount of paying patreons that didn't really want the game to end meant that he decided to add more content using the gentleman ending. Remember the last update was 4.68 gb so upload/ download is slow. However I do not think he wanted to make a whole part 2 version so decided to just do updates intermittantly that are sort of story continuations.
well i still think im going to have to pass on the game because its unfinished. i also don't like ntr and it seems they reward you for being ntr rather than the gentleman path, which is kinda trash. even if it isn't technically unfinished i feel as though the story is unsatisfying unless you choose a path you don't want to. i just don't understand why they would offer a gentleman path if its the worst one. then i would've outright just not played it rather than get my hopes up to be dissapointed. anyway. i'm done complaining bruh. i got to play it for free. so it really doesn't matter haha.

dalisimi

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, i have one probably stupid question but still cant resolve it myself. I started playing couple days ago and today i got pop-up which says that ntr is off by default but i dont know how to turn on it since there isnt that option in options so if anyone can help me that would be great.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hey, i have one probably stupid question but still cant resolve it myself. I started playing couple days ago and today i got pop-up which says that ntr is off by default but i dont know how to turn on it since there isnt that option in options so if anyone can help me that would be great.
Go into the items menu it is in there

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Wow, thanks a million @kuraiken! I recently played the latest version with the gentleman route and like some others was really disappointed with that original ending. However, your mod ending is sorta what I was expecting for that route from Daniels K and it brings closure to that story at least for now. Plus with your ending there would still be lots of opportunity for further development of that fantastic game.
Glad you enjoyed it. :) That was sort of the purpose, no big ending but some closure that still leaves room for whatever Daniels has planned.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
the gentleman way and the ending is the car accind right? if so i had the same ending
We're talking about a different version of that ending.
I made a modification that's part of my Cheat & Gallery mod (you can find the link on the first post of the first page) which allows you to view my alternate take on the ending. There's no accident and it's supposed to end on a more positive note. It's technically non-canon but it's designed to fit in between the last scene of the gentleman route and the ending epilogue with the accident.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
We're talking about a different version of that ending.
I made a modification that's part of my Cheat & Gallery mod (you can find the link on the first post of the first page) which allows you to view my alternate take on the ending. There's no accident and it's supposed to end on a more positive note. It's technically non-canon but it's designed to fit in between the last scene of the gentleman route and the ending epilogue with the accident.
i´ll have a look and try myself thx . how do i install?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
one question , i avoided the dude ntr scene where we fucks her in the kitchen , is she becoming pregnant after all ?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
one question , i avoided the dude ntr scene where we fucks her in the kitchen , is she becoming pregnant after all ?
If you read my random mumbling earlier you would have seen for them to know it was twins they would have had to have had a scan the first scan is 12 week or 3 months. The kitchen scene is 2 months 5 days from the dvd scene. The kids are the mc

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
If you read my random mumbling earlier you would have seen for them to know it was twins they would have had to have had a scan the first scan is 12 week or 3 months. The kitchen scene is 2 months 5 days from the dvd scene. The kids are the mc
oh my mistake sorry

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well i still think im going to have to pass on the game because its unfinished. i also don't like ntr and it seems they reward you for being ntr rather than the gentleman path, which is kinda trash. even if it isn't technically unfinished i feel as though the story is unsatisfying unless you choose a path you don't want to. i just don't understand why they would offer a gentleman path if its the worst one. then i would've outright just not played it rather than get my hopes up to be dissapointed. anyway. i'm done complaining bruh. i got to play it for free. so it really doesn't matter haha.
To be honest, the best reward comes from you cheating with the sister.

Her ending is really good.

artsy23

Jan 9, 2018
finally a VN without involving mother,,, i don't mind incest fetish but i most games in f95 is all about incest whts up with that. Oh and BTW i like this game but tooo bad it is RPGM i hate I rpgm lol.

Reactions: lucas69 and huhula
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes