il60

Jun 30, 2017
Hello :)

i stop to play to v0.6 :( then my computor stop working

please can someone update me some file ? the best will be save 0.5/0.6 but i take all !!!!

thank you very much !

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
wow that was disappointing the least lol
From what he's said, that route is being carried on as a side story.

I assume it's going to get a proper conclusion.

I can't say out of the other endings which ends better for the girlfriend but the sister ending is the best one as far as actual romance goes.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Finished the game in both Gentleman and Jerk path (x2), and surely the Sister ending is the best.
I'm curious to see what happens in the gentleman path, as it clearly was left opened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, the mod is finished.
Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
I just saw this mod yesterday, and it's awesome!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Tried to download the compacted version from Shadpro, but i downloaded twice and it gives me a memory error when i try descompact the file.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Which mod do i need to download 1.0 mod or 1.21 mod?
The 1.21, it's the more recent one. I've kept the old 1.0 for the moment, since the 1.21 includes a bunch of new things that may cause errors I haven't found yet, because it has skip dialogue functionality now. But 1.21 has the recent bug fixes, a dialogue plugin, optional modded ending, etc.

I just saw this mod yesterday, and it's awesome!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Some people requested a small sized version, so...
(Note: by kuraiken already applied)

My Girlfriends Amnesia Final - ShAdYpRo' Edition (1.8GB)
Download: / / /

Thank you so much bro, i appreciate that

Reactions: Mikedazz1

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Does have a big Effect to scene playing with ntr on or off? What you choice?
Depends if you want to play the jerk route NTR adds extra scenes. If not then it doesn't matter that much. The NTR is pretty weak as NTR goes the final ending is probably the stupidest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It worked, its not a program i would use normally since winrar is far more easy, but it fix the problem, thank you.
I also use win rar, but for this 7z extension it won't work. Those need to unzip with 7zip.

solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys. I just started the game and saved it a few times normally but than when the sister came to the door and I try to save it doesn't work any more? Any ideas?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys. I just started the game and saved it a few times normally but than when the sister came to the door and I try to save it doesn't work any more? Any ideas?
You can't save during events. Just when you're able to move around map.

solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah I know that. But I tried to save when I can move around the house evfore going to the library but when I open the Save menus and click on any of the save slots a denial sound pops and doesn't let me save the game :D

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes