kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
He could of yes. However he didn't. He did however take one of my suggestions on board and had Adrian locked up. I think complaining about the ending of this game is like complaining about the ending of the sopranos or lost. Sometimes they give you ending you don't want to see or can't understand.
So you're responsible for the sis ending being the best ending? :D

I understand this, but he could have made the part with the car crash the beginning of the "new dlc" and made a decent ending here and avoided all problems.
I kind of agree, but I can also understand why he felt he needed an open ending. With a novel trilogy, you don't necessarily need one for book 1 or book 2, because the reader knows there'll be a continuation after the book. I think Daniels wanted to make sure people weren't blindsided by the DLC content and then thought it non-canon, so he put the open ending into the game. Which, on the other hand, leaves people who did that particular journey unsatisfied.

I've made a mod that sort of does what you propose, though.
It's a small map mod for the final scene where I've changed the ending scene, stretched it a bit, and hopefully given a more satisfying conclusion without changing the possibility for that car crash to occur, thus making it compatible with further DLC.
You might want to check it out and see if it leaves you more satisfied for now:

Reactions: User_32285
U

User_32285

Thab
So you're responsible for the sis ending being the best ending? :D

I kind of agree, but I can also understand why he felt he needed an open ending. With a novel trilogy, you don't necessarily need one for book 1 or book 2, because the reader knows there'll be a continuation after the book. I think Daniels wanted to make sure people weren't blindsided by the DLC content and then thought it non-canon, so he put the open ending into the game. Which, on the other hand, leaves people who did that particular journey unsatisfied.

I've made a mod that sort of does what you propose, though.
It's a small map mod for the final scene where I've changed the ending scene, stretched it a bit, and hopefully given a more satisfying conclusion without changing the possibility for that car crash to occur, thus making it compatible with further DLC.
You might want to check it out and see if it leaves you more satisfied for now:
Thanks, I will take a look later. Don´t get me wrong though, I think MGA is great overal.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
how is the NTR route what happens in it and how can i avoid it entirely also how do i work with the sister to make the girlfriend submit i heard something about that
The NTR route is ok if you like NTR. It has the largest multiple people sex scene a mmmf with Adrian and 2 friends and the GF. If you don't want NTR make sure it is switched off in tbe options though it is default. There is a scene in the elavator that is not ntr( but is called so) this scene happens regardless but you do not have to view it. The rest of the NTR doesn't happen unless you see it. Every ntr scene up to the last 2 also tell you it is going to happen before it does. The last 2 however don't one is a continuation of the jerk ending the other is if you act like a jerk in update 0.9a.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Quite enjoying this so far, only niggle is the game window keeps 'disappearing' every 10-15 minutes so I have to save and restart the game alot.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)

is there a way you can skip scenes in the cheat menu? i always acidently click on a scene then i have to sit threw it again

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
is there a way you can skip scenes in the cheat menu? i always acidently click on a scene then i have to sit threw it again
Unfortunately that would probably require a new plugin (yanfly's dialogue plugin) and I'm not sure whether that would work well with the project, since it has a customized option for dialogue choices that might conflict with the yanfly plugin.

The way I do it, I always make sure to mouse click on the chat box at the bottom. That way, if there's an option menu, no option gets selected. So I can click through and always end up at a choice menu without accidentially choosing anything.

EDIT: It seems that including the yanfly plugin actually works. I've updated my original post ( ) with a new 1.2 version that includes both an optional ending as well as the ability to skip dialogue with the shift key.
I have only tested it somewhat, so if there are any issues or errors with the new plugin functionality, please do tell.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
@kuraiken mod's
Question in Readme,

Q: What can I do to thank you?
A: Tear down the washington monument and in my honor, erect a golden phallus as a sign of your unending devotion.

I say
Isnt the Washington monument basically a big white dick? Just paint it golden and add the extra details at the tip and bottom, save time

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Going through the CG's there is a scene where you have the sister by the throat as you finger bang her, is that in the mod or am I missing something?

Can't find it at all.

Reactions: kuraiken

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
He could of yes. However he didn't. He did however take one of my suggestions on board and had Adrian locked up. I think complaining about the ending of this game is like complaining about the ending of the sopranos or lost. Sometimes they give you ending you don't want to see or can't understand.
Adrian being locked up really made my night when I finished the game, I couldn't have been happier. I just couldn't comprehend not coming through the screen and punching him in his pixelated face after the lift scene I didn't know was coming.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
@kuraiken mod's
Question in Readme,

Q: What can I do to thank you?
A: Tear down the washington monument and in my honor, erect a golden phallus as a sign of your unending devotion.

I say
Isnt the Washington monument basically a big white dick? Just paint it golden and add the extra details at the tip and bottom, save time
Kind of, but it's both about the symbolic value of tearing down the monument as well as the replacement with a distincly more phallic symbol.
In other words: just painting it in gold sounds too realistic and do-able. :D

Going through the CG's there is a scene where you have the sister by the throat as you finger bang her, is that in the mod or am I missing something?

Can't find it at all.
You're correct, the scene is bugged. I've uploaded a fixed version 1.21 in my post (link on first post of the thread)
The issue was a if-check for behaviour of the previous day that I missed and didn't replace with a player input decision to decide the route. Now you can access it.

It's in the living room gallery on the fourth day. If you select that you've been a jerk the day before, you get the decision between slapping her and gently holding her. Slap her and you'll get the scene.

Thanks for making me aware of the bug. :)

Reactions: HonoredEx

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Adrian being locked up really made my night when I finished the game, I couldn't have been happier. I just couldn't comprehend not coming through the screen and punching him in his pixelated face after the lift scene I didn't know was coming.
I just played the game for the first time last night and finished it with GfSis.
I was soooo satisfied with how that smug/ever present (How the heck was every where the characters went?) asshole ended up, I was tempted to go and check the Gf ending but felt like nah. This is it. Some of the comments i read in passing implied the main Gf ending isnt to good.

She doesnt get her memories back does she?

Also Its seem DanielK hasnt learned or changed much from his previous 'stranded' games. Render quality is not consistent and maybe its my preference but I prefer cg/scene's where you can see more not shoved close up for the entire scene.
Yay this.

Nay this

And All the kiss scenes were weird, Hell if you gonna show a tit being sucked it shouldnt be done by zooming in

Oh well Cant complain free game... :biggrin::biggrin:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I just played the game for the first time last night and finished it with GfSis.
I was soooo satisfied with that smug/ever present (How the heck was every where the characters went?) asshole, I was tempted to go and check the Gf ending but felt like nah. This is it. Some of the comments i read in passing implied the main Gf ending isnt to good.

She doesnt get her memories back does she?

Also Its seem DanielK hasnt learned or changed much from his previous 'stranded' games. Render quality is not consistent and maybe its my preference but I prefer cg/scene's where you can see more not shoved close up for the entire scene.
Yay this.

Nay this

And All the kiss scenes were weird, Hell if you gonna show a tit being sucked it shouldnt be done by zooming in

Oh well Cant complain free game... :biggrin::biggrin:
The sister ending seems to be generally regarded as the best ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the GF ending
My mod actually has an alternative, optional, modded version of the ending, rather than the open-ended DLC ready version, without making it too non-canon for future DLCs.

And yes, I often also wish Daniels would use more long shots to give a clearer idea of the scene, instead of always only detail view. But animating stuff is a lot of work, and he's chosen one of the more arduous ways of getting moving scenes into the game, so I can understand that he's cutting corners somewhere, though I really feel a better viewpoint selection could improve the scene quality quite a bit.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You're correct, the scene is bugged. I've uploaded a fixed version 1.21 in my post (link on first post of the thread)
The issue was a if-check for behaviour of the previous day that I missed and didn't replace with a player input decision to decide the route. Now you can access it.

It's in the living room gallery on the fourth day. If you select that you've been a jerk the day before, you get the decision between slapping her and gently holding her. Slap her and you'll get the scene.

Thanks for making me aware of the bug. :)
You are very welcome, I totally found that on purpose, not at all an accidental find ... nope.

Cheers for the fix though, greatly appreciated.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
The sister ending seems to be generally regarded as the best ending,

In the GF ending
My mod actually has an alternative, optional, modded version of the ending, rather than the open-ended DLC ready version, without making it too non-canon for future DLCs.

And yes, I often also wish Daniels would use more long shots to give a clearer idea of the scene, instead of always only detail view. But animating stuff is a lot of work, and he's chosen one of the more arduous ways of getting moving scenes into the game, so I can understand that he's cutting corners somewhere, though I really feel a better viewpoint selection could improve the scene quality quite a bit.
I will be playing your modded endings later today.
Curious why do you say DLC? Has DanK said anything about it? Oh wait its going to be like stranded 2 isnt it? Amnesia 2.
Frankly he is on an arduous engine, using 'image file animation' like LOP guys.
Oh well, I hope he improves his game going forward, Like so many dev's have.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes