Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
So I finally took the time to play that final part, even if considered running away with Betty as my "canon" ending.
I got the sister ending, as planned. That's a good end, that put a slight smile on my face.

What happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bad thing is a "brutal" the game ends. There's no "Thanks for playing" or "The end". It kicks you back to the menu without elegance.
Apart from that, I think that's a cool ending especially if, l like myself, you got enough of the girlfriend and decided to go full "fuck off!".

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
It says "Completed" but in the game, it says there will be more updates and it dont seem to have an ending the game, whats going on? and during the Betty route at the beach, while fucking her, the game just stops and takes me to main menu, whats going on there?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, it's all happening in the background and you are going to have terrible NTR nightmares till rest of your life.
/sarcasm off

Wake up, dude :closedeyesmile:. It's only a game. Don't take it too seriously ;).
I'm just curious if the NTR was removed completely, or if it happens regardless of seeing it, and how it affects the story. I'm not throwing a fit, but I am asking a legitimate story related question.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Thx bro, i appreciate that
It doesn't mean I am actually going to. It is a if I have time. Unfortunately I have life commitments that take priority, like work and the fact I do all yhe cooking at home as well as I am looking to move areas so am looking for a new job. However as I said if I get some time but I am not promising anything

Thank you:angel::angel:
Quick tip to get the second ntr scene if you want it you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So no skunked version? 4.63 GB of rpgmaker walking simulator game, damn.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ren'Py game? Mate, I think you posted in the wrong thread. Or you got your words mixed up.
Yeah, my bad, Rpgmaker, still the weight is out of proportion considering the content.

U

User_51567

Just finished the game.(last time i played it it was 0.5 i think)
And although it's not 1 of my favorite games(Was a little bit annoyed by the strange mouth expressions), this game has a character that i absolutely love(would put her in my top 5 favorite female chars in adult games easily).... I'm talking about the blonde sister...

So my ending was obviously that i ran away with the sister... And i was 100% okay with that ending... Just a nice happy ending :) ..

This will go in the books b.t.w as the first adult game that got me in a argument/problems with my Fiancé at home.
Sometimes we play these games together (especially the games with sort of a story or a VN)
But she was 100% about staying with the GF... So that were fun arguments :p .

But overall..
I liked the game very much!!!

cideouz

Dec 11, 2017
anyone have a save where all the new scenes start? sorry if someone posted it already i looked back about ten pages or more.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Probably the best written erotic game on this website, the game really makes you think every once in a while and 2 endings that I have seen were great.

I am kinda sad it's over now, this is so far my favorite erotic game out there.

I have replayed this 3 times because of all the things you can do but I think I hit my limit with 3, I would replay it more if it was on RenPy, the biggest limiting factor on this game is RPGM.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes