IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I don't think the dev is leading people on by making unsatisfying endings. He's just honestly terrible at making endings. When I think back to his other games (Zoe's Temptations, Stranded With Benefits), they also lost their way and ended with trash that let down the rest of the game. He runs out of steam or his creativity moves on to new characters and stories or whatever. It's just one of his limitations as a creator, and once you know that, it's no big deal to set expectations.

If he was selling his games, the bad endings would be a problem. Since he's not selling games but is instead asking people to support him, then people can decide if they are ok with most of his content being good up until he gets towards the end of the game. Despite bad endings, there are still good parts to his games that make them worth playing.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
Where i put this mod? Same folder with this game or standalone?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Edit 18/11/2017: Attaching the 'old styled' walkthrough with the dialogue choices and effects up to date with the newest version v0.7.

Can also be found at my .

Enjoy!

is there for full version walkthrough , link please!

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
...by request | did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9a Skunked (1.7GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

could you please skunk the final version??

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
wtf is that the way it ends? we have an accident on the mountains and it´s the end? is it going to have more updates?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
wtf is that the way it ends? we have an accident on the mountains and it´s the end? is it going to have more updates?
Please read back through the posts, this question has been answered repeatedly since release and also on the post shared on here from the Patreon page.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think the dev is leading people on by making unsatisfying endings. He's just honestly terrible at making endings. When I think back to his other games (Zoe's Temptations, Stranded With Benefits), they also lost their way and ended with trash that let down the rest of the game. He runs out of steam or his creativity moves on to new characters and stories or whatever. It's just one of his limitations as a creator, and once you know that, it's no big deal to set expectations.

If he was selling his games, the bad endings would be a problem. Since he's not selling games but is instead asking people to support him, then people can decide if they are ok with most of his content being good up until he gets towards the end of the game. Despite bad endings, there are still good parts to his games that make them worth playing.
The thing is, we're not wanting the Citizen Kane of endings.

I don't expect it to be masterpiece.

A basic few shots cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie would have pleased me more than a "here we go again" cock tease.

U

User_32285

GM route ending disapointing story wise.

Strippers ending disapointing picture/scene-wise (no foursome/threesome pics).

Still got to finish rest.

Sadly disapointments are part of life, overal I enjoyed it.

Curious about next project, any info?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
GM route ending disapointing story wise.

Strippers ending disapointing picture/scene-wise (no foursome/threesome pics).

Still got to finish rest.

Sadly disapointments are part of life, overal I enjoyed it.

Curious about next project, any info?
He said on Friday about 5 days, so hopefully on Wednesday but we shall see.

Reactions: User_32285

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
=============
|Optional Content |
|Gentleman Ending |
=============

Due to my, and perhaps other people's disappointment with the current status of the gentleman route, I've made an ending mod that replaces the current gentleman ending with one that hopefully offers a bit more conclusion.

People who look forward to Daniels' further DLC content won't find future content necessarily being invalidated by this ending, it simply gives you a bit more conclusion for now.

To install it, copy the Map25.json file into your MGA 1.0\www\data folder and overwrite the existing file. A backup of the original file is also included in the rar file in case you want to return to the vanilla version.
As always, feedback is welcome. If there's a bug or a suggestion, feel free to contact me. Just don't expect me to do big changes or add content, that's in the purview of the original creator and I'm just doing a little stop-gap thing.

EDIT: v.1.15 uploaded, slight bug fix, one line was repeated twice. Music wait adjustment.
EDIT2: DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU USE MY 1.2 VERSION OF THE CHEAT & GALLERY MOD. IT ALREADY HAS THIS INCLUDED AS OPTIONAL CHOICE THROUGH THE CHEAT MENU.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
If you leave the NTR content turned off, is it still happening and you don't see it, or does it actually eliminate those scenarios from the game narrative?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
If you leave the NTR content turned off, is it still happening and you don't see it, or does it actually eliminate those scenarios from the game narrative?
Yes, it's all happening in the background and you are going to have terrible NTR nightmares till rest of your life.
/sarcasm off

Wake up, dude :closedeyesmile:. It's only a game. Don't take it too seriously ;).

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes