SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
wow nice way to tell the people who tried for the gentleman ending to "fuck off"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am going to say this one last time as people seem to be unwilling to read back throigh this thread. Daniels has decided that he will work on extra DLC for the gentleman route hence the open ending. It is going to be lower priority than his new VN but it is what is going to happen

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I am going to say this one last time as people seem to be unwilling to read back throigh this thread. Daniels has decided that he will work on extra DLC for the gentleman route hence the open ending. It is going to be lower priority than his new VN but it is what is going to happen
lol i was searching your previous post for to reply.
He can wait DLC for it. Or this

Reactions: Krull
U

User_32285

I understand this, but he could have made the part with the car crash the beginning of the "new dlc" and made a decent ending here and avoided all problems.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Storywise one of the best Eroticgames I ever played, has everything, bit of mystery, fun, mostly good art and animations. And some might like the blond sis ( i kinda do too), but I really like his girlfriend innocent and wild :D

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I understand this, but he could have made the part with the car crash the beginning of the "new dlc" and made a decent ending here and avoided all problems.
He could of yes. However he didn't. He did however take one of my suggestions on board and had Adrian locked up. I think complaining about the ending of this game is like complaining about the ending of the sopranos or lost. Sometimes they give you ending you don't want to see or can't understand.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
is there a walkthrough for full game (last I checked there only was 07 walkthrough)?
No there isn't as has been said on this thread repeatedly since 0.8 was released. I said I may write and extention of @Qleafs if I can get the time. However I haven't got a save for the start of 0.8 my earliest save is either 0.9 or 0.6

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So my ending was obviously that i ran away with the sister... And i was 100% okay with that ending... Just a nice happy ending :) ..
That's what stopped me complaining.

While I would have enjoyed a girlfriend ending I was happy with the sister ending.

I liked her too and that ending was a nice one.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
When I think about it, it's a shame there was no more scenes with the thick blonde with pigtails. I really like the model used, she's really hot and that body really pulls my strings right
Could be good model for victorian era.

Reactions: Krull

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Some people requested a small sized version, so...
(Note: by kuraiken already applied)

My Girlfriends Amnesia Final - ShAdYpRo' Edition (1.8GB)
Download: / / /

no one here

May 15, 2017
how is the NTR route what happens in it and how can i avoid it entirely also how do i work with the sister to make the girlfriend submit i heard something about that

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes