Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME REVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clap clap
(and hint)

So I started playing this one, I see the girlfriend and I'm like "yo, she is hot, I'm gonna enjoy this" (remember, im a corruption fan). The gameplay got kinda clumsy, the save spots a bit weird and i RLY DISLIKE games where the choices offer nothing about where you wanna go with it.

Example: "You stink" or "You're amazing"... I choose "You stink" because I wanna go the jerk/corruption route, and she laughs and says I am funny and get a heart and I'm like "that's... not how this is supposed to work". I reload the game, I tell her she is amazing, she says i am too pushy and i get a bad heart.

In that moment I realised it's a guessing game, and that's a negative mark from my side. Felt like playing aimlessly.

But again, I cringe through till the second day, and say fuck this, im gonna look at cg's and thats it. Too bad, it had great story and potential.

BUT...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the MOD... the MOD with the rooms and the scenes each separated very cleanly, so user friendly, which transformed the game from 2/10 to a 7/10. Whoever did that MOD, you the real MVP, you saved this game. Dev better get notes from you.

In the MOD I could enjoy the story, spend several hours reading through the scenes. Everything felt in place. Loved the game now.

SEX SCENES... what the f*ck are you doing with those zooms on genitals?! I get the screens where we can see a close up. But goddamit, the MOST IMPORTANT thing in NTR scenes or whatever is seeing HER doing it... Zooming and animating the close-ups and cutting her face out of the picture is a big turnoff... The hottest stuff is us seeing her (face and body) there.

MY ADVICE on this game:

Play it with the mod and enjoy the story at your own pace.
Otherwise it's just clumsy and clingy.
And to be honest... I know some of you are not fans, but i coulda enjoyed a bit more ntr

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Example: "You stink" or "You're amazing"... I choose "You stink" because I wanna go the jerk/corruption route, and she laughs and says I am funny and get a heart and I'm like "that's... not how this is supposed to work". I reload the game, I tell her she is amazing, she says i am too pushy and i get a bad heart.

In that moment I realised it's a guessing game, and that's a negative mark from my side. Felt like playing aimlessly.
I have to strongly disagree with this. Its not a guessing game as much as realism, telling a woman she always smells amazing when she obviously smells like shit is a huge turn off for a lot of women. The choices and what you get hearts for is done pretty well honestly, there definitely should be more deviation in paths and story as result of these choices though, instead of what's basically unlocking different positions

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have to strongly disagree with this. Its not a guessing game as much as realism, telling a woman she always smells amazing when she obviously smells like shit is a huge turn off for a lot of women. The choices and what you get hearts for is done pretty well honestly, there definitely should be more deviation in paths and story as result of these choices though, instead of what's basically unlocking different positions
lol, no xD. what matters is the way of telling her. simply telling her that she stinks isn't a good approach.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You were asking for it so why whine now ??
First you had to turn on the NTR settings.
Then you had the option right before the scene to watch it or not.

So humbly STFU
I think he refers to elevator scene which indeed can't be avoided.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Rly ?

Its there even with NTR off ?

Ok - then my bad.
But its not the end of the world rly.
Yup, no matter if you turn NTR on or off it's still there. I "survived" it because it's not penetration scene, it's just touching and groping, otherwise I'm not sure I would continue to play also.

Reactions: douglasdamm

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, but you get to beat the shit out of Adrian once you find out about the elevator scene so it not too bad, you just got to stick with it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That is because that scene is not NTR it is a drugged sexual assault.
That's NTR......

Netorare

• Typically, a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man ( ), thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy. The nature of the affair varies, and the parties involved may be willing or unwilling.

Reactions: cloudmoon

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a thread where I know which Daz models games like this use? I know they use models with enhancements and such but not every game has a thread or comment from the Dev who tells us which models he or she used.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
It's like the same discussion repeats again and again over 149 pages.
People could go to any random page and have a 1/4 chance of finding all the answers about it.

The game tells you NTR can happen, unless you deactivate it.
The game tells you in the one particular scene that happens for story reasons and *will* take place that NTR is about to happen and offers you to skip it.

What do people do? They don't deactivate it, even though they don't want it. When they come to the point where they could skip the scene, they don't skip it.
At some point there's no one else to blame.
If you don't like NTR, you don't deactivate NTR and you don't skip the "NTR" scene you're warned about, then you're just asking for it.

That's NTR......
That's actually debateable. Sexual assault or molestation =/= automatically NTR. NTR is a sexual fetish, which means in a scene like that, it's only NTR when you derive some sort of pleasure from it. It's not NTR if you don't.
For the same reason a movie scene where the villian rapes the protagonist's wife is not an NTR scene, unless you derive pleasure from it. Otherwise it's just rape/molestation.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Nope NTR is when Woman willingly participate. Or semi-willingly. Eighter way she must be aware of it.
Otherwise it is just rape.
No, but the Wikipedia answer on a google search told him it was. I have read that answer before because I didn't really know or care what NTR was. I stick with my original story the elevator scene is drugged sexual assault it is not NTR. Either way I am not going to change my mind on that so there is no point in him trying to tell me I am wrong because as far as I am concerned I am right.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

As scheduled MGA final version was released to Tier 1 Patrons, you can find it in Patron only posts - Tier 1 rewards. Enjoy!
Also 3$ Patrons rewarded with version 0.9 of MGA and Freedom Tier with version 0.7!

What's next? Lancaster Boarding House 1.1 to be released on the 15th, there's already a decent amount of content, so far so good!

As for the upcoming DLC of MGA there's still no ETA on that, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure things out.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

9 Likes

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes