Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hi guys so emm i know im dumb its old news so when we know that now how the hell i can turn the game on?;p
i have in game folder couple of files but just two do anything 'Game' - which open some kind of window with folders from my partition and second file is 'package' - which opens Visual studio.

What im missing? can someone be so kind and help a brother out? (brother from another mother;p)

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
hi guys so emm i know im dumb its old news so when we know that now how the hell i can turn the game on?:heartcoveredeyes:
i have in game folder couple of files but just two do anything 'Game' - which open some kind of window with folders from my partition and second file is 'package' - which opens Visual studio.

What im missing? can someone be so kind and help a brother out? (brother from another mother:heartcoveredeyes:)

That sounds odd. You should have a game.exe file to launch if its windows. I'd check that you downloaded the right version for your operating system again and reinstall the files, making sure you unzip the whole directory.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That sounds odd. You should have a game.exe file to launch if its windows. I'd check that you downloaded the right version for your operating system again and reinstall the files, making sure you unzip the whole directory.
will do. thanks

U156987

Apr 1, 2018
Das anyone know, how i can get to the scene (i saw it in the pic folder) where the 3 guys around Adrian are fucking the Girlfriend in the Hospital?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Das anyone know, how i can get to the scene (i saw it in the pic folder) where the 3 guys around Adrian are fucking the Girlfriend in the Hospital?
It is the NTR scene in the beginning of the last day, you have to be a jerk

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already. My first post...

I have gotten 4 endings, but I understand that there are 5.

I got:
GF end
Sis end
Betty end
And
Stripper/ntr end.

What am I missing?
Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes