gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
As for the upcoming DLC of MGA there's still no ETA on that, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure things out.
The author decided to "finish" the game and move on with his next project ...
Hopefully the promised DLCs will actually complete the game if he releases them that is.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is this scene below the gentleman ending? the game just goes back to main menu after this scene. it feels like i'm missing something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is not ending. Game will be continued from there with ocasional mini updates every 2 or 3 months.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
No offense @Prokopije but the author tried to pass this as the Final version ( ) of the game and once he realized what the fallback will be he came up with the DLC angle as an excuse. But right now we still have this on his patreon page: "As for the upcoming DLC of MGA there's still no ETA on that, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure things out." so I don't know where you saw the 2-3 months ETA for the DLCs or that there will be more than one ...

P.S. Here is the text in question if you don't want to visit his patreon:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
No offense @Prokopije but the author tried to pass this as the Final version ( ) of the game and once he realized what the fallback will be he came up with the DLC angle as an excuse. But right now we still have this on his patreon page: "As for the upcoming DLC of MGA there's still no ETA on that, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure things out." so I don't know where you saw the 2-3 months ETA for the DLCs or that there will be more than one ...

P.S. Here is the text in question if you don't want to visit his patreon:

Finally, the last version of MGA is available to Tier 3 Patrons! You can find it in Patron only posts so grab it while it's hot! This version concludes the game and shows different endings, depending on what you choose. There are video animations, 5 of them and enough content to put everything to rest. While there were updates with more content, add the 5 videos and I think this version does a pretty damn good job! Since there is no neutral ending you need to have more than 1 hearts to access the gentleman ending and less than 1 to access the jerk ending.
To access the NTR ending make sure you have the NTR option turned on and do the jerk route.

It was a great experience working on it, hearing your thoughts and making this possible, we all did! This was really the most captivating game that I worked on so far, I found myself thinking and imagining different story paths, which one fits the best and how to make them all happen and I think that we can agree that there are a lot of story branches, all of them awesome! I had such a great time working on it and bouncing ideas of off you, making them even better! Now it's time to look forward and bring something even better, take all the good parts of MGA, improve them and get them in this new game. If you think MGA was good... Wait until you see this one!

I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

Enjoy the game and thank you for your support! I can't stress this enough, without you MGA wouldn't exist! I hope you will enjoy the next game at least as much as you did MGA... ETA 5 days!

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
... once he realized what the fallback will be he came up with the DLC angle as an excuse. But right now we still have this on his patreon page: "As for the upcoming DLC of MGA there's still no ETA on that, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure things out." ...
Let's hope he will get to work on the DLC soon then because it's been almost a month and he doesn't seem to have started working on the first one yet.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Let's hope he will get to work on the DLC soon then because it's been almost a month and he doesn't seem to have started working on the first one yet.
I am aware of that I was answering your question where the 2-3 month DLC timeline came using the post where it came. I think the DLC idea came at the end of 0.9a as one of his tier 3 patreon I was asked for feedback by Daniels. I was certain he was going to do what he did with Stranded and continue in a new branch a sort of part 2 s the game had gotten to big, then he came up with the DLC idea

Reactions: gue5t

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup, my info came from same post as presented above. Considering that this dev is one of few who never miss "deadline"...I mean, when he say "it's than" than it's indeed than...so...probably will not be some long big delays for this neither.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes