John Connor?

Mar 16, 2018
I liked the game until i got to the elevator scene. If I had know that was going to happen, then I probably wouldn't have downloaded the game. That part made me stop playing. (I missed the in genre section the first time.) I realize there was an option to skip directly before the scene, unfortunately the dev did not put in a message saying why there was an option to skip there. However, if you enjoy, or can look past that type of game play, then I would recommend this game. Very interesting story and intriguing characters.

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I liked the game until i got to the elevator scene. If I had know that was going to happen, then I probably wouldn't have downloaded the game. That part made me stop playing. (I missed the in genre section the first time.) I realize there was an option to skip directly before the scene, unfortunately the dev did not put in a message saying why there was an option to skip there. However, if you enjoy, or can look past that type of game play, then I would recommend this game. Very interesting story and intriguing characters.
You do get an option to skip the scene. It just doesn't tell you why.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is probably one of the best Western h-game in general. GREAT art, GREAT scenarios / writing, GREAT dialog, GREAT characterization. Plus they got NTR + Vanilla + Sister.

The only thing that's a bit bad are the endings. I feel like the only fulfilling ending was the Sister ending. The NTR ending coulda been written better. The Vanilla ending was a big WTF? And the Betty ending was kinda cute, but not too great.

I will definitely contribute to this author.

Does anyone know how long it took him to make this game?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
the trashcan is outside on the front lawn, you don't need a mod to use it, it was included in the skunked version which is just the standard one with reduced graphic size
@SolarEclipsed is correct, it's part of a mod I made.
It's possible that someone included the mod in the skunked version, but please keep in mind that I released updates post v1.0 that include things that may not be in the skunked version.
To name a few, an alternative gentleman ending, fixes for some of the scenes I had not fully debugged, and the option to use shift to fast skip dialogues.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
There is a walkthrough on the first page up to version 0.7, which is the end of day 7. (Incidentally you need the Jerk path to get the first sex scene with the sister). V0.8 and 0.9 were day 8 and pretty linear. v0.9a and v1.0 were the final day they were even more linear, the only hard part in v0.8 is getting the 2nd NTR scene
any tips on how to get that? the 2nd NTR scene of day 8?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
any tips on how to get that? the 2nd NTR scene of day 8?
It has been mentioned many times on this thread, you have to get the 1st NTR scene, then have sex with the girlfriend after that you have to persuade the Girlfriend to go to the masked woman by choosing you have had a threesome previously, then when the sister falls choose to take the sister to hospital to get the 2nd NTR scene

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
you run off with betty to a beach place, GF gets sent back to live in the hospital (lol) and you live happily ever after with someone that won't open her legs at the mere sight of Adrian
wait what
i went with her on the train and she kicked me off... did i miss anything?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
wait what
i went with her on the train and she kicked me off... did i miss anything?
you get a text message after getting the sister out of jail and then when the sisters fight you can choose to go to Betty before you choose a sister, this unlocks the Betty ending

Reactions: monroe
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes