Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
that is the one where the GF goes off and lives a happy life with her rapist boyfriend?
No idea, it doesn't show the girlfriend in that ending. You just leave with the sister and it shows a little scene of the 2 of you in a decent relationship.

It's like he got to the end and thought "you know what, fuck this girlfriend, she's getting nothing but shit endings".

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Back hopefully for the last time lol...

Does someone have a guide for the last two days 8-9 ? Or at least can offer advice ? I have a chaste playthrough all the way to the masquerade party (meaning all 7 hearts every day prior for gentlemen) and haven't had sex with the twin, however at the party your offered the option to bang her without losing hearts, does this screw your ending ?

I'm asking cause the choice after that is to dance with GF or Twin, and you can avoid the NTR bathroom scene by choosing GF. Awesome !

Later in however when you get Twin out of jail she offer some of morning sex, again GF doesn't loose hearts for this, so I thought it wouldn't impact anything...

Finally during diner with detective you can have fun with one of the two girls, choosing twin again doesn't loose you hearts.

So why the hell did the dentist gangbang scene trigger for me after I leave to talk to detective ? I had full gentleman stars, and still got blindsided by that trash !

I kept playing to see if the full NTR ending would happen, but nope, I still got the gentleman ending.... Again can anyone tell me what triggered the damn Gangbang scene ? Am I supposed to completely ignore the twin regardless of whether the GF can assume she got cheated on or not ?

Last bit of info is I turned on the modded gentleman ending from the mod on day 7, could that have caused that scene to trigger ? Any help in avoiding that scene for a perfect playthrough would be much appreciated !

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Am I supposed to completely ignore the twin regardless of whether the GF can assume she got cheated on or not ?
It doesn't matter whether the girlfriend knows you cheated on her or not, the game does and that's what sets the scenes.

In order to get the full gentleman route with no NTR is to not cheat on your girlfriend at all. Cheating on her, whether she knows or not, is not being a gentleman, is it?

Reactions: Centurion

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Back hopefully for the last time lol...

Does someone have a guide for the last two days 8-9 ? Or at least can offer advice ? I have a chaste playthrough all the way to the masquerade party (meaning all 7 hearts every day prior for gentlemen) and haven't had sex with the twin, however at the party your offered the option to bang her without losing hearts, does this screw your ending ?

I'm asking cause the choice after that is to dance with GF or Twin, and you can avoid the NTR bathroom scene by choosing GF. Awesome !

Later in however when you get Twin out of jail she offer some of morning sex, again GF doesn't loose hearts for this, so I thought it wouldn't impact anything...

Finally during diner with detective you can have fun with one of the two girls, choosing twin again doesn't loose you hearts.

So why the hell did the dentist gangbang scene trigger for me after I leave to talk to detective ? I had full gentleman stars, and still got blindsided by that trash !

I kept playing to see if the full NTR ending would happen, but nope, I still got the gentleman ending.... Again can anyone tell me what triggered the damn Gangbang scene ? Am I supposed to completely ignore the twin regardless of whether the GF can assume she got cheated on or not ?

Last bit of info is I turned on the modded gentleman ending from the mod on day 7, could that have caused that scene to trigger ? Any help in avoiding that scene for a perfect playthrough would be much appreciated !
To trigger the NTR scene on that day the requirements were that you had to choose the sister at the detectives, sleep with the homeless girl on the way back from Clarissa, and then took the sister to the strip club. so Choosing the Girlfriend at the Detectives house should avoid the scene. Very simply is switch off NTR

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To trigger the NTR scene on that day the requirements were that you had to choose the sister at the detectives, sleep with the homeless girl on the way back from Clarissa, and then took the sister to the strip club. so Choosing the Girlfriend at the Detectives house should avoid the scene. Very simply is switch off NTR
Choosing to turn off NTR isn't an option for me, as I said before just because I don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the game was very good up to that point letting you know which immediate action leads to NTR.

Your right though, I did also bang the French homeless girl, going to change at least those two options... So no sex with twin at detectives, and no homeless sex. Shame as Twins sex scene at detectives is way hotter than GF, heck it's one of the hotter scenes in the game, then again I am partial to sex against walls where the girl is lifted !

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Choosing to turn off NTR isn't an option for me, as I said before just because I don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the game was very good up to that point letting you know which immediate action leads to NTR.

Your right though, I did also bang the French homeless girl, going to change at least those two options... So no sex with twin at detectives, and no homeless sex. Shame as Twins sex scene at detectives is way hotter than GF, heck it's one of the hotter scenes in the game, then again I am partial to sex against walls where the girl is lifted !
With NTR in this game if you don't see it, it doesn't happen. If you go to the party and have sex with the sister you will see Adrian is not actually at the party.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Jeez are you for real? Can't you go play another game with no ntr that scares you so much and stop spamming here?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Hey Kuraiken thx for the awesome mod man, let me see all the scenes without having to waste hours trying to get a route whose ending was just gonna piss me off to no end... I especially appreciated your alternate version of the gentlemen ending for the main girl.
Glad you enjoyed both the mod and the alternative ending. :)

The game creator might as well have said his view of the game was that NTR is king since story wise he gave the best ending to the piece of shit rapist asshole. Dude doesn't go to jail, he gets no criminal record, gets to be a certified dentist, makes tons of money, steals the girl, gets her pregnant, taunts the MC with a video, and her memory gets restored in his ending WTF was hat shit ?

Glad I viewed the twin sister ending right after that one, while the whole sex on the floor to let the amnesiac girl find them was infuriating as well, the rest of it was decent to good, but my favorite part was MC calling "snake" so that he would rape and murder Adrian in prison, so gratifying !!
I think that, as many others have said, the Sister ending is the best and also deals with Adrian. Betty is also an okay ending.
The NTR ending is basically about being as horrible for the MC as possible, but that's kinda the main thing about NTR.

Switching on the modded gentleman ending should only affect a single event, which is the gentleman event at the very end of the game. Nothing else should be affected.

As for the Dentist Gangbang scene, you need to have sex with the homeless woman you meet on your way back earlier that day. Adrian uses that as evidence to convince your gf to cheat.
The final NTR scene (NTR ending) happens if you talk to your GF after the sis left with 0 or less hearts and NTR is on. No other requirements.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jeez are you for real? Can't you go play another game with no ntr that scares you so much and stop spamming here?
Funny I thought this was a forum to discuss the games that got put up, and get help from the community when stuck in the game, either through gameplay, or bugs.

This game gives you choices, if it was a straight NTR game I wouldn't be here to begin with...@SolarEclipsed and @kuraiken have been great help to me getting the game experience I wanted, seems only you so far have had a problem with my posting.

I'm not hear to talk down to anyone who might enjoy NTR, unlike the tools that go into every incest thread and demand they get catered to, and complain about that particular fetish.

Reactions: Centurion

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wrong... it really doesn't happen. the game automatically chooses the right option for you so NTR simply can't happen. if you enable NTR and choose for the very same outcome the game chose for ya you won't see NTR either.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
wrong... it really doesn't happen. the game automatically chooses the right option for you so NTR simply can't happen. if you enable NTR and choose for the very same outcome the game chose for ya you won't see NTR either.
That's actually a pretty cool feature, will keep in mind if I ever replay the game if an expansion or sequel comes out for it.

So for example that dentist gangbang, and the choices I was told by kuraiken to avoid are simply not there to be selected if I turn off NTR ? So at detectives my only option is to bring GF to bathroom, no option for twin ? And the homeless French girl doesn't even appear ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That's actually a pretty cool feature, will keep in mind if I ever replay the game if an expansion or sequel comes out for it.

So for example that dentist gangbang, and the choices I was told by kuraiken to avoid are simply not there to be selected if I turn off NTR ? So at detectives my only option is to bring GF to bathroom, no option for twin ? And the homeless French girl doesn't even appear ?
well you can ofc fuck around but your gf can't ^^. but yes the choices are simply not there that leads to ntr. but dont ask me what exactly you will se and what not...i stopped plaing this game after i wrote my review about it.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017

If you switch NTR off, NTR doesn't happen. Not behind the scenes, not secretly, not at all. Anything linked to a NTR scene doesn't happen, including events leading up to them.
That's why we've all been telling people who don't want NTR to switch NTR to off for the last ~160 pages of this thread.
If you have NTR off, Adrian doesn't get to the party. His character won't even appear among the guests, because he simply never managed to get the opportunity to appear.
Your cheating doesn't have any consequences beyond your GF breaking up with you if you have less than 1 relationship.
For the dentist event, Adrian never learns you slept with the homeless woman, never meets your gf, never tells her of your cheating, etc.

If you have NTR active, you're basically saying: Yes, I want fate itself to conspire against me and enable the worst possible outcomes for me if I cheat and don't treat my GF right. If you have NTR off, many of the somewhat unrealistic events that result in the NTR don't happen, because the stars are no longer aligned for Adrian and all the other guys.

Whatever. I miss this game.
Kuraiken, thanks a lot for the mod. You're my hero!
Haha, glad to know you're having fun with it. :)

Reactions: GG891 and Elkfood

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Is there an overview for the different endings and how to get to them? The walkthrough post linked in the OP isn't complete... so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there an overview for the different endings and how to get to them? The walkthrough post linked in the OP isn't complete... so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your missing the one with the virgin slut (the one from the diner), just answer to all her texts and go see her when given the choices, and you'll see her ending.

Your also missing the super special awesome NTR ending !! /sarcasm, basically on the last day cheat on GF with her twin at least twice, and bang the french homeless girl on way back from Clarissa (also enable NTR content) and you'll see the happiest ed in the game for some odd reason (well not happy for the MC, but for some odd reason it has the best result for everoyne else.... /sarcastic yay).

Reactions: tizz

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Okay i went back to do the homeless chick, passed up on her the first time, and that really seems better than the GF ending LOL
Maybe I just dont understand the GF ending properly or I'm a bit letdown there is no menage a trois ending. Entertaining game though

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes