Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
3. The Girl gets her COMPLETE memory back, so she just forgives Adrian for RAPING her no less than 4 times, and involved her in a gang-bang in the time-frame of ONE WEEK !! ? She rather demonize the MC (who to be fair only watching the ending scene through mod cant get full picture)for at worse cheating on her (even if it was scummy and with her twin) while she was sick, and forgive her rapist ??
If you cheat and get caught fucking another girl that's pretty bad but if you get caught fucking her sister, the gates of hell open and never close.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I like NTR. I'm sorry, but thats my thing. I liked Stranded. I liked Zoe's adventure. I loved MGA. It was on the edge. The NTR hit right on the spot. I also liked the NTR in Big Brother. Competition. Cucking. Right in the feels. Now, BB is over. MGA is over. DMD started an optional NTR/Sharing-path, but it collapsed. With Lancaster Boarding House I'm not getting the same satisfaction. I dont find satisfying NTR plots anywhere anymore.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

agrumiel

May 3, 2017
(little spoil)

I remain skeptical on my experience...

Certain choices are especially imposed on you in the end and an interesting story but very badly exploited.
Many things are inconsistent with the scenario but I suppose that it's to favor the sex-scenes.
The author incites us to be to take the bad road (infidelity) but leaves us all the same a "happy ending" by being a kind boyfriend.
I hate the NTR content so I cannot judge NTR-scenes ! The game is beautiful.

The end is predictable but I appreciated this game. Original. Big thank you for this game !

Reactions: jose100

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
So I've already finished the game by doing the gentlemans path (I had 7 hearts all the days) and the game ended with me having a car crash and the girlfriend without remeber nothing. Is this the "official" ending? I'm a bit shoked :coldsweat: and btw I didn't follow any walkthrough.

Reactions: agrumiel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I've already finished the game by doing the gentlemans path (I had 7 hearts all the days) and the game ended with me having a car crash and the girlfriend without remeber nothing. Is this the "official" ending? I'm a bit shoked :coldsweat: and btw I didn't follow any walkthrough.
There are gonna be some kind of DLCs to expand that ending, Idk how many or when, he is already working in another game, we will have to wait.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
There are gonna be some kind of DLCs to expand that ending, Idk how many or when, he is already working in another game, we will have to wait.
Thanks! I have been reading and it seems like is it the real ending and not a fail of mine. And I must say I'm with @ the autor teachs us an awful (for me at leats) lesson in the game about being loyal and how good can be to cheat in a relationship. But I enjoyed the game so far and I think that sometimes a game must be controvesial and not obvious whith a happy ending for all the players. This game does it or at least with me. I will replay it but on my way and having more fun instead of being and absolutely gentleman.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Actually no DLC is going to happen, he even gave a timeframe of every couple of months. I actually am a patreon of DanielsK so know what is going on as I can speak to him in pm. He is actually one of the better devs and delivers when he says he will
The only issue with this game was the ending with the GF i mean she went through hell and then the game ends with another car crash, it should have ended with her getting more memory back or something happier.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Not a fan of this game-boy-type of games, but this one goes straight to my all-time favourites list.

SPOILER ALERT

It felt weird that the super horny sister was the "faithful" one while the GF, who in her head was still a virgin, wasn't able to see the guy she left for being a creep without getting on all fours. But I understand, the developer wanted to add some ntr. Felt weird nonetheless.

Nice nod with the "there are so many women in this town and barely any men", I love when games/movies make fun of themselves

Reactions: Elkfood

fluffybunny247

Feb 28, 2018
Please tell me that the gentlemens ending is not the accident that I experienced. I put just 7hrs into this game, and for it all to go to shit pisses me off lol. It can't end like that. Is there a sequel planned or something?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Please tell me that the gentlemens ending is not the accident that I experienced. I put just 7hrs into this game, and for it all to go to shit pisses me off lol. It can't end like that. Is there a sequel planned or something?
There is DLC planned there will be an announcement at some point next week, along with the Lancaster Boarding house walkthrough

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Posted on Patreon today

To answer some of your questions about MGA DLC:

I did not forget about it, it's still in the works. The problem is time, or lack of it. I want the DLC to be up to the same standards as Lancaster Boarding House, higher resolution, better quality and ren'py! Since it's a DLC it won't be like a whole new game, I know that but still it takes time. The story is all penciled in, some scenes have been prepared for render. But I'm not going to start providing any more ETA's about it because I simply don't know when it's going to be ready. I'll do my best to start making real progress but I have to place LBH first at this time. I'll let you know more as soon as I do too!

Enjoy and thank you for your support!

May 14, 2018
Am I the only one thinking the sounds are bugged and way too much?
Everytime you are just playing a little around, it sounds like you full out fisting someone and often, the sounds don't stop when the scene is over.

Example: Visiting the doctor with Goth Girlfriend and he is playing a bit with her and the doctor is like 2 feet away, but the sounds give the impression, that she's almost slipping off the carrier how wet she is, she is breathing like she is doing a marathon and when she is standing up again beside the doctor the noise is still on...

It's just... too much and pretty buggy

Sep 4, 2017
Wtf do i do man... This game is bad... my game always crash.. when it is saved .. after it crashes i open it again and theres no continue or saved file wtf is this i tried 1000 times still crashes.?? what do i do to fix this??

May 14, 2018
Wtf do i do man... This game is bad... my game always crash.. when it is saved .. after it crashes i open it again and theres no continue or saved file wtf is this i tried 1000 times still crashes.?? what do i do to fix this??
It happens to you.
That doesn't make the game bad, that just means you either have a crappy pc or maybe an installation error.

In your case, I would delete all files and remember also to delete the files inside %appdata% - roaming - etc.
And do it all over.

A lot of people have played this game without errors.
The fault lies with you somewhere.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That isn't the games fault, that's you trying to play it on a toaster.

Reactions: lockhear
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes