VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
I just started the game i hope that Adrian is going to die in the end... fking adrian.. PLease guys tell me he will go to jail or something bad will happen to him

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I'll do my best to start making real progress but I have to place LBH first at this time.
So basically, Daniels K wants to devote time completing a new game while leaving another game virtually unfinished? I don't believe I'm alone in saying the endings for MGA was rushed, and the "gentleman" ending, in particular, was a slap to the face for all of us that put hours into it. All the endings sucked and really made the game feel lack luster as a whole, as if there was no point to the whole thing. I mean, wouldn't it be smarter to finish the DLC for MGA, provide customers with a FULL game that doesn't dilute the story with a rushed ending so that way they are happy, and then move on to LBH? Instead, his focus is on making LBH, a boring game (personal opinion). This creator is really ass backwards with priorities isn't he? He's like a Lesson of Passion or Sex & Glory creator. Constantly making new content no one really asked for while leaving older, more popular games unfinished or poorly concluded; all for the sake of having more games under their belt. Quantity does not equate quality. MGA was a quality game that could've been his Magnum Opus if he put all his effort into making it so. It's really a shame.

Reactions: VDawe

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
What a fking stupid ending .. seriously an other car accident? Poor girl.. and what about MC does he survive? or now he has amnesia? or MC died? Maan.. so many hours into a rly good game. but this ending rly pissed me off

Reactions: Krasen Todorov

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
How many days is this game spread across? I'm just asking because looking at the walkthrough suggests it ends at day 7, but it implies the story isn't over?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How many days is this game spread across? I'm just asking because looking at the walkthrough suggests it ends at day 7, but it implies the story isn't over?
Story IS over unless you go gentleman route in which case it is supposed to be getting some DLC at some point.

Take my advice, cheat with the sister. You won't regret it, she has the best ending.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Playing the game with the NTR really made me hate the Girlfriend. Yeah I know NTR is optional and you can turn it off completely to get a different story and I don't whine about NTR content, but seeing how she jumps the first cock she sees when you leave her alone for five minutes infuriated me more than any Eric (or Adrian) ever could... I mean the intruder that got taken in during day by the police shows up at your house at night and you let him fuck you raw, I mean girl, are you serious? As I said above I don't wanna criticize the dev for doing NTR, that's completely fine, but I can't really grow affection for a girl like that. Considering that I'd take the douche and especially the sister ending ten times over an actual finished ending with the GF anyway.
That and LBH having some very sweet girls (Eve really is 11/10 imo) makes me happy about the DLC priority :FeelsGoodMan:

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Story IS over unless you go gentleman route in which case it is supposed to be getting some DLC at some point.

Take my advice, cheat with the sister. You won't regret it, she has the best ending.

Just realized he probably meant the Walkthrough linked in OP which is only for 0.7. Not sure where a complete one is.
Anyway the game has a few more days, not exactly sure how many, it's been some time...

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Just realized he probably meant the Walkthrough linked in OP which is only for 0.7. Not sure where a complete one is.
Anyway the game has a few more days, not exactly sure how many, it's been some time...
The game is over 9 days, there was 11 release the last 2 days were spread across the last 4.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So basically, Daniels K wants to devote time completing a new game while leaving another game virtually unfinished? I don't believe I'm alone in saying the endings for MGA was rushed, and the "gentleman" ending, in particular, was a slap to the face for all of us that put hours into it. All the endings sucked and really made the game feel lack luster as a whole, as if there was no point to the whole thing. I mean, wouldn't it be smarter to finish the DLC for MGA, provide customers with a FULL game that doesn't dilute the story with a rushed ending so that way they are happy, and then move on to LBH? Instead, his focus is on making LBH, a boring game (personal opinion). This creator is really ass backwards with priorities isn't he? He's like a Lesson of Passion or Sex & Glory creator. Constantly making new content no one really asked for while leaving older, more popular games unfinished or poorly concluded; all for the sake of having more games under their belt. Quantity does not equate quality. MGA was a quality game that could've been his Magnum Opus if he put all his effort into making it so. It's really a shame.
My opinion has been for a while, he had a good idea but didn't have the creative writing ability to exercise it properly, I can pick holes in all the endings the NTR one is actually the one that makes the least sense but everybody else seems happy with it.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
My opinion has been for a while, he had a good idea but didn't have the creative writing ability to exercise it properly, I can pick holes in all the endings the NTR one is actually the one that makes the least sense but everybody else seems happy with it.
Seems like a cash grab. From what I've heard, Daniels K doesn't really "finish" his completed games. As I mentioned, it seems like he wants quantity attached to his name.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Seems like a cash grab. From what I've heard, Daniels K doesn't really "finish" his completed games. As I mentioned, it seems like he wants quantity attached to his name.
No he does finish games, he has endings for both SWB and ZT those people are complaining because they didn't like the endings or were not the way they wanted them to end. He has committed to the DLC but wants to have a main game that people are playing. Remember at the time that he was starting MGA he was also making Zoe's Temptation and had just finished SWB

Reactions: Elkfood

letmesee§23

May 28, 2018
guys, how do i make this work on my mac?
I downloaded the wine/bottler and was using this, now i see this game needs also RPGM how do i combine these two? Also where do i get RPGM?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the wine/bottler and was using this, now i see this game needs also RPGM how do i combine these two? Also where do i get RPGM?
Here's where they have the programs to run RPGM games. There might be some info on running these games on wine there too.

Reactions: letmesee§23

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
WineBottler lets you double click a .exe and run it in place. That's how I play Windows RPGM games.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes