SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
if skipped ntr scenes then she (gf) was good girl.

also I found it weird that if asked gf sister's help on costume party then no trip to hospital due gf's sister hurt her leg but if chose gf to help then there was trip to hospital with gf's sister, had path to hospital marked to nearly end but couldn't get in to hospital.
Taking the sister to hospital was for the NTR scene with the construction worker. To get that scene, you had to ignore the GF so she got the NTR scene with Adrian, then you had to have sex with her, then chose her to have the scene with the butterfly mask woman. Then you assign blame to the GF when the sister falls over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still its bit weird that if chooses a instead b then no ntr of gf.

also when they were swimming gf regocnized adrian but later she didn't.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
still its bit weird that if chooses a instead b then no ntr of gf.

also when they were swimming gf regocnized adrian but later she didn't.
That is the one you want to pick holes in. Not the one where she wakes up remembering the days events but when she talks to Adrian in the kitchen she doesn't remember him even though she found out he had sexually assaulted her less than 3 hours earlier. granted it was a hatchet job to remove the rape scene but still,

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Oh what was that weird gf ending, is MC dead haha? Would be nice, gf ends with sister as lovers x'D

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Do not support Daniel K.
Lots of demos and ideas - lots of ongoing projects.

But he never finishes anything. He just leaves his patreons hanging dry, with barely an update per game, per quater.

To bad tho, lot of potential.[

Stop talking shit

Off top of head Zoe's temptation completed, Stranded with benefits completed Imaginarium completed so i would suggest you do your research before attempting to troll the forum

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I stick to my statement, with the correction that he finishes his projects... eventually.

I supported him on patreon for almost 6 months and in that time, he made 1 single update to one of his games.
Havent followed him for a while now, so i dont know if he is more active then in the past.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I stick to my statement, with the correction that he finishes his projects... eventually.

I supported him on patreon for almost 6 months and in that time, he made 1 single update to one of his games.
Havent followed him for a while now, so i dont know if he is more active then in the past.
Well I have been a patreon of his since August 2016 and as far as I remember he has always updated his games monthly.

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
how to get:

- 1 NTR scene (A bit of a gang bang so to speak. To access the NTR scene you must really embrace the jerk route otherwise you're going to miss it. Also have the NTR option activated from the item in your inventory.)

no idea on how to get the NTR gang bang scene....

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
how to get:

- 1 NTR scene (A bit of a gang bang so to speak. To access the NTR scene you must really embrace the jerk route otherwise you're going to miss it. Also have the NTR option activated from the item in your inventory.)

no idea on how to get the NTR gang bang scene....
On the beginning part of the final day, you have to choose the sister all day, at the policeman's and when the sisters have the fight. You also must have sex with the homeless girl on the way home from the therapist.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
wtf? i ended abruptly with my GF going to mountains, having accident and then it ended? is that the final ending???

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
do you know anything about the DLC bcz now i'm pissed at the ending...
I am guessing it is a continuation of the daily struggles of the GF, I am also guessing the sister returns, however it is just speculation as Daniels is keeping his cards close to his chest. However he is continuing from the annoying ending.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I am guessing it is a continuation of the daily struggles of the GF, I am also guessing the sister returns, however it is just speculation as Daniels is keeping his cards close to his chest. However he is continuing from the annoying ending.
thanks good to know bcz tbh i hated the ending >.< so abrupt lol

W3lt

Apr 11, 2018
8 hours game play done . Nice game but NTR scenes makes me jealous. I have a question. I saw only 2 of them all in game play (NTR scenes). And with cheats the rest of the others. When I did not see them in game, they did not happen? Or have they become but not shown? It's about whether I played really well or not.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
8 hours game play done . Nice game but NTR scenes makes me jealous. I have a question. I saw only 2 of them all in game play (NTR scenes). And with cheats the rest of the others. When I did not see them in game, they did not happen? Or have they become but not shown? It's about whether I played really well or not.
They did not happen. This was posted on Daniels patreon page

Reactions: W3lt
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes