anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)

Thank you !! This was awesome, i have played the entire game and ended with gf sis ending and now o got to rewatch all d scenes that i have missed.
keep up the good work !!

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Can anyone give me all the day saves of this game , i deleted my games saves by mistake
And also tell how to get dentist ntr ending ???

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I'm stuck (literally) after taking the gf to the dr. (for the second time)

I went back to the neighbourhood and forgot I had to take her on the date, but where do I take her?.. also it won't let me leave the neighbourhood anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes it's explained in the OP and the walkthrough. And there are 3 different endings.
what's 3rd ending?

I went back to the neighbourhood and forgot I had to take her on the date, but where do I take her?.. also it won't let me leave the neighbourhood anymore.
try from other side aka left from house.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
what's 3rd ending?
There are 4 endings (5 if you include the ntr but you have to get the Jerk ending for that.)

Ending 1. Gentleman (worst ending as left open for DLC)
Ending 2. Jerk ( finish with more than 1 negative ending if ntr on gets ntr ending too)
Ending 3. Sister ending. (Choose to go with the sister at end)
Ending 4 Betty ending ( The first ending released on update 0.9a)

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

You needed to go north to the pizza place. Try going home and it may let you or may not.

Reactions: Sober Satan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried to get ends with both npc chicks but both dumped me in the end.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
I am guessing it is a continuation of the daily struggles of the GF, I am also guessing the sister returns, however it is just speculation as Daniels is keeping his cards close to his chest. However he is continuing from the annoying ending.
I am so glad to see this. This game was honestly one of my top 5, loved the storyline, but:

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
hi, can anyone tell me how many rounds I need to play to get all paths done?
Technically 2 or 3 if you save at the right times. There are 3 paths for days ends Jerk, neutral and Gentleman. But for the endings you only get Jerk and Gentleman with the GF all the other endings can be played through and as long as you save before a decision can be got and tgen you can return to the previous save

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A nice, polished game with an idea for yourself.

Appearances are confusing, because starting the game I had mixed feelings - everything seemed too simple and trivial. However, during the next several dozen minutes I noticed how much the game is developed and how much effort was put in to make everything make sense. The scenes and graphical side of this game is at a high level - you do not have much to imagine, we get everything clearly enough and we only have to enjoy the eyes. The story is interesting, divided into several parts that refer to the main plot and side elements, such as relationships with individual characters.

What needs to be mentioned is a huge number of choices that have quite a characteristic effect on the gameplay itself. The number of situations in which I was loading the next game states to try a different path - was huge. Therefore, I can safely say that it is a game for more than one transition and we will experience many new things. And this is very rare with the games of this format, so great applause for the author. The characters are written in such a way that you are able to quickly work out your opinion about them and empathize with the fate of the main character, as if you were yourself.

You just have to play it, it's a very good erotic game.

My favorite character from the game: sister, the main character girl
- sometimes a bit too perverted, but in fact her behavior and manner of speaking are a kind of driving force for new, interesting situations. Her character adds flavor to the whole game, adding specific choices.
Gameplay time: ~ 7-8 hours (however, due to the number of choices in the game itself, we can almost double this time)

My rating: 5.0 / 5.0

Reactions: cleanfeel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't remember strip club but those helpers should guide you to there.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes