theasd

Jun 2, 2017
The car doesn't have sparkles on it. After you leave your garden turn right walk to the end of the screen, there should be a car in the middle of the road next to the barrier. Click on it
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or my game is bugged but I've clicked on that car from every angle and it doesn't work, even restarted the game on an earlier save and redid some dialogue and chose the strip club again.
am I missing something or is the game bugged?
EDIT:
I misunderstood the events, I thought there was a choice between going to the park or the strip club not doing both, thanks for the help anyways!

algoz10

Jan 24, 2018
Hello i just want to ask some questions before the DL.

Can u avoid totally the NTR route?

How many endings withou it? even 1 is more than enough :D

Thanks guys.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017

Thanks guys.
You can avoid ntr by turning it off in the settings and there are 3 endings (1 ntr one)

Reactions: algoz10

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Thanks guys.
There are 4 endings, NTR can be switched off in the items menu (There is one scene that you don't have to see, but still happens) My advice is to save often and maybe play twice once as a gentleman and once as a jerk, the jerk route has a lot more scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
w/o ntr you miss some sexscenes although all are gf doing sex with other than bf.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Since it seems that Qleaf isn't going to fininsh the walkthrough anytime soon, I took the liberty of creating one for the remaining days.
I tried making it as close as possible to Qleaf's, so if you were using his, you can continue on mine without any problems.
There's only two more days, so I don't know if it was really needed, but someone might find this useful.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I know I have been gone for a very long time, sorry for that, I just needed the time to focus on my real work. I'll start dedicating more time to making guides again and hopefully I wont disappoint. Let me first present to you the completed "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" guide (Check ). I plan to have several games guides released soon too.

Enjoy and have fun!

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know much about amnesia but is it..something so traumatic happened that the brain closes that memory out..I think

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes