cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its around mid game if has been nice enough to gf's sister during day, could be after truth or dare game on next night.

Reactions: dauragon
Sep 8, 2017
Confused by ending- says 'coming in next update' followed by scenes that appear trailer-ish. But, on OP, says v 0.9 is final update, and end of game. So, which is it? Is there another update coming? Or is the game over? Anybody know?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Confused by ending- says 'coming in next update' followed by scenes that appear trailer-ish. But, on OP, says v 0.9 is final update, and end of game. So, which is it? Is there another update coming? Or is the game over? Anybody know?
V1.0 is the final update. There was 2 updates after 0.9

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
One of the best game! I enjoy this game because the story was really good! The amnesia and two choices, good boyfriend or boyfriend who will fall in the temptation. I suggest this game to everyone who hasn't test it.

Reactions: zebucetiva

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she was drugged during hospital scene so she didn't remember afterwards and later adrian had some charm to be able to fuck gf and she didn't bother to record those.

plenty of holes in game's plot but game would be boring w/o those.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
she was drugged during hospital scene so she didn't remember afterwards and later adrian had some charm to be able to fuck gf and she didn't bother to record those.

plenty of holes in game's plot but game would be boring w/o those.
There is a giant plot hole due to patreons rules. The reason she doesn't want to record it as she didn't want to remember the event. The largest plot hole is when she wakes up that night she remembers what happened the day before whilst on the toilet and then forgets all about Adrian when she meets him in the kitchen. This used to be a chloroform rape scene and Daniels quickly changed it and left the giant plot hole.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know pareon has strict rules (even before last change) but still w/o plot holes game wouldn't be that good and irritating thx to adrian.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
daniel K said he would release a few DLC here and there to expand on the gf ending any news on that?
I posted his last comment on that last month. He has everything in place except the renders which he currently hasn't got the time to do yet. He is concentrating on his new game at the moment and won't commit to a time line on MGA DLC

Reactions: carter111

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I posted his last comment on that last month. He has everything in place except the renders which he cirrently hasn't got the time to do yet. He ia concentrating on his new game at the moment and won't commit to a time line on MGA DLC
Honestly this never made sense to me. LBH isn't even that good for him to waste time making it. Just finish and publish the MGA DLC as the fans want.

theasd

Jun 2, 2017
I can't find the way to the strip club, I've searched this thread and the responses were to find a cab at the end of one of the roads.
can't find any car with sparkles next to it.
could anyone here direct me more precisely to the cab?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I can't find the way to the strip club, I've searched this thread and the responses were to find a cab at the end of one of the roads.
can't find any car with sparkles next to it.
could anyone here direct me more precisely to the cab?
The car doesn't have sparkles on it. After you leave your garden turn right walk to the end of the screen, there should be a car in the middle of the road next to the barrier. Click on it

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes