cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr is optional, you just miss alot sexscenes (gf with and w/o adrian) and only non-optional ntr is gf's and adrian's scene in elevator.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
I beat the game months ago so i know this is a pretty late reply but the mod ending was better, but the ending was still lacking wish the creator let her get her memory back and it was a more happy ending.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Well, I have to admit ... disappointing in the end. Was from the beginning one of my favourite games of this genre (much better than dozens, maybe hundred other).

But besides the ending where mc gets the stripper and Adrian the gf, I don't like any end. They seem to be rushed and short. And they don't tell what happens to the respectively other sister.

And there's no ending where mc gets both sisters??? Very disappointing.

Or an ending where the sisters become a couple, without mc.

But still, was fun to play most times. Stays in my Top 10 ^^

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
All in all it's a pretty good game. Though i gotta say the NTR scenes don't make a whole lot of sense. Feels like they were put in just for the sake of having some NTR in there. All i could think was 'why would she go along with fucking a guy who she remembers as being a creep'.. She even has a line in the very beginning where she says she's not the kind of girl who fucks around on the first date, yet going all the way with a guy she blew off 2 years earlier right after fucking her boyfriend for the first time(as far as she remembers) is totally fine.

Anyway the scenes are optional so it's not a big deal, just thought those scenes were a bit weird. Other than that it's a good game with a nice variety of choices that influence the overall story. Probably one of the better ones i've played in that regard.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently, she not only has amnesia, but maybe she has always been a bit dim...
However, most of the NTR scenes make less sense than they originally did, which is due to patreon policy against rape.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I realy Love this Game (without NTR) and as i seen on his Patreon, he make a new Version without RPGM that makes my Day, cant Wait ^^

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes