goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I dont undertand there are save files in the save folder but i cant load them...
Copy the saves you want out of the save folder. Go into the game and save into the slots that those saves were in. Quit the game. Copy the saves back.

RPGM keeps track of which saves are active, and it sounds like that got corrupted. Just copying saves in won't work, you need to save something in those slots so the game knows they're active.

Also...don't post 3 times in a row. That's spamming. Edit your old post and add the new info.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Copy the saves you want out of the save folder. Go into the game and save into the slots that those saves were in. Quit the game. Copy the saves back.

RPGM keeps track of which saves are active, and it sounds like that got corrupted. Just copying saves in won't work, you need to save something in those slots so the game knows they're active.

Also...don't post 3 times in a row. That's spamming. Edit your old post and add the new info.
ok thanks for the advice

zecarlosfenix

Jul 19, 2018
The game concept seems interesting but >RPGM
Hi .. The game is very good, but I have a problem in ([RPGM], games) My Grilfriend´s Amnesia 0.9
I can do Saves, but if I decide to play another game and later return to play, I have to start again, the saves are missing .. what can I do to solve this problem ??

Reactions: Wade Wilson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why 0.9? 1.0 has been out for months.

only thing i can think that mga has been virtualized by some security software or you have bug.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi .. The game is very good, but I have a problem in ([RPGM], games) My Grilfriend´s Amnesia 0.9
I can do Saves, but if I decide to play another game and later return to play, I have to start again, the saves are missing .. what can I do to solve this problem ??
you need to take the global file also

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Why this game is so heavy? 4,6Gb
It is RPGM and should be not too many renders?
In a few videos on youtube there was like 1 picture for 30 minutes. WTF!!! Is there bunch of cool renders or this silly RPGM engine takes so much space?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes