Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i just dont wanna miss it. And i don't wanna replay the game several times. That's it. If i read walkthrough i will spoil everything, i can't find excactly what i need. I just wanna know where will it be and what behaviour must i choose to get it.
what you are missing is that in order to tell you what you want to know we would have to tell you how to get to it via the walk through, and it would be the same thing and none of us want to go through and tell you exactly how to get one thing. I will say there are TWO threesomes with the sister (might be 3 can't remember) one is on day 3 and the other is on day 6 i believe after dinner. so if you want either one of those we'd have to specifically tell you what to do from point one. there is a cheat here that allows you to go into a room and see each scene you want to see individually so you could look for that or get the walk through.

Reactions: immolate

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm looking for any of apk version of this game, I can't find any. Does anyone know if it was made? Also any games by Daniel's that are in. Apk version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Girlfriend's Amnesia
and here is the version with the cheat & gallery mod
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for the post downloading it now, been trying to get this game for awhile now. You rule

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Is the ntr content the same if you choose either good guy or jerk path? Or you have to be a jerk to trigger it? im kinda confused.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
i just dont wanna miss it. And i don't wanna replay the game several times. That's it. If i read walkthrough i will spoil everything, i can't find excactly what i need. I just wanna know where will it be and what behaviour must i choose to get it.
There are 3 threesomes which one are you after? Also there is a mod for this game that can unlock every scene without having to reply the game
what you are missing is that in order to tell you what you want to know we would have to tell you how to get to it via the walk through, and it would be the same thing and none of us want to go through and tell you exactly how to get one thing. I will say there are TWO threesomes with the sister (might be 3 can't remember) one is on day 3 and the other is on day 6 i believe after dinner. so if you want either one of those we'd have to specifically tell you what to do from point one. there is a cheat here that allows you to go into a room and see each scene you want to see individually so you could look for that or get the walk through.
There is a threesome at the end of day 7 also
Is the ntr content the same if you choose either good guy or jerk path? Or you have to be a jerk to trigger it? im kinda confused.
NTR can occur on both paths regardless, the game isn't that sophisticated also it is set to be locked automatically, you will get choices also to choose the ntr path if you unlock it, except for the last 2 NTR scenes.

Reactions: BeardedJack

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up.
Please remember the NTR is used very very loosely in this game. NTR really requires the girl (or guy doing this) to actually tell the one being affected. Cheating is NOT NTR. HOWEVER screwing someone while making them watch, or telling them about it later and telling them you will not get any is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aug 8th dev posted that something related to mgs is coming and made with renpy and 1080p resolution.

Reactions: Famescua

Yahir

Sep 14, 2018
I'm not a veteran user of this kind of games but I must say, from all I tried so far (+25) this is by far the best!
A huge thanks to the author(s) ^^)
It's just a pity the scenes are in 720p only, it would be great to have at least 1080p scenes, no idea if some sort of patch is doable to add 1080p. Anyway, once again thank you very much, it is already awesome :D

EDIT: Sorry I just say the last two comments talking about a future 1080p update. Thanks and no rush, what matters is be well done :)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm not a veteran user of this kind of games but I must say, from all I tried so far (+25) this is by far the best!
A huge thanks to the author(s) ^^)
It's just a pity the scenes are in 720p only, it would be great to have at least 1080p scenes, no idea if some sort of patch is doable to add 1080p. Anyway, once again thank you very much, it is already awesome :D

EDIT: Sorry I just say the last two comments talking about a future 1080p update. Thanks and no rush, what matters is be well done :)
He is not remaking the game in 1080p, He is creating DLC (as part of the gentleman route) in 1080p so continuing the game.

Kayiske

Sep 25, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Girlfriend's Amnesia
and here is the version with the cheat & gallery mod
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Wow your the best mate. Been waiting for this for ages. One of my favourites games I have played so far

Nataly810

Nov 4, 2017
any news/rumors about sequel to this one?i know there are more game from this developer but i really like this one :)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes