immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys is there threesomes in this game? i've stood between sisters not choosing one specifically but still don't get threesome, 2 hours gameplay. Will i get it? All i was waiting that just now i get, they said it in the strip club "you're ours" but still there is nothing :(

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
there's 3some between sisters and mc and ntr scene later.
so it will be later? i am doing right not taking any side to get it?
And one more question: is it possible to make this game fullscreen? ALT + ENTER doesn't work for some reason.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Once again, there's a walkthrough in the OP.
Are u kidding me man? i should read 58 pages of walkthrough? And spoil everything? I wanna only know how to get threesome, page search does not show me anything by searching "threesome" or "group" so why are u keep telling me about walkthrough?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are u kidding me man? i should read 58 pages of walkthrough? And spoil everything? I wanna only know how to get threesome, page search does not show me anything by searching "threesome" or "group" so why are u keep telling me about walkthrough?
So you want this spoiled yet you don't want to spoil things for yourself. here i'll tell you this: three routes: gentleman, jerk and middle of the road path. if you don't do it just right each time you will miss something and not get the result you want. so experiment, read the walk through and stop asking us to tell you everything when you have it at your fingertips (or mouse click if you wish).

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
So you want this spoiled yet you don't want to spoil things for yourself. here i'll tell you this: three routes: gentleman, jerk and middle of the road path. if you don't do it just right each time you will miss something and not get the result you want. so experiment, read the walk through and stop asking us to tell you everything when you have it at your fingertips (or mouse click if you wish).
i just dont wanna miss it. And i don't wanna replay the game several times. That's it. If i read walkthrough i will spoil everything, i can't find excactly what i need. I just wanna know where will it be and what behaviour must i choose to get it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes