cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on my play game crashed only once so stability wise rpgm was fine.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I realy Love this Game (without NTR) and as i seen on his Patreon, he make a new Version without RPGM that makes my Day, cant Wait ^^
I assume you're referring to

I'm not sure if that's the promised DLC to continue the "good path" ending, or a remake in Ren'Py, or a sequel.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018

I'm not sure if that's the promised DLC to continue the "good path" ending, or a remake in Ren'Py, or a sequel.
I Hope for a Remake with Good Path ^^

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

It is the DLC continuation of the good ending, however I think he prefers using Ren'Py so has decided to use that.

Reactions: jack brisen

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
All is better as RPGM, i would Love to see MGA with Ren'Py or Unity, or like Dreams of Desire..
MGA was my first Game and my first Love ^^

Reactions: ex25

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I´m stuck. Just started the game. Got to the library, and is supposed to go back home, but the map does not allow me. Have ended up in the park, and can´t get from there.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Finally finished this game, is there only the one threesome scene with the sisters? Or did I miss more through the game?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Finally finished this game, is there only the one threesome scene with the sisters? Or did I miss more through the game?
I remember 3 2 of which you have to be a jerk. there is the Jerk ending on the end of the lesbian day, there is the threesome after the dinner out and there is the threesome at the end of truth or dare the following day.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So i got to the day afrer you have to pretend you gay, more precisely to to scene in clinich when you finger your gf in front of doctor and than all my saves dissapeared.. wtf

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes