SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
any news/rumors about sequel to this one?i know there are more game from this developer but i really like this one :)
I posted the last news on this from the Dev which was a render of the sister. The last I heard he had the script written and just needed to start rendering but can't give an eta as he is spending the majority of his time on Lancaster Boarding House, though he is starting to add the endings for that in a couple of updates. So he may start this before going onto his next project.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I'm going to erect a golden phallus, tear down the Washington monument in honor of CheatMode Creator, as a sign of my unending devotion. :happyblush:extremelyhappy:

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
NTR is life.

Speaking of ntr, anyone know of good similar dark games with good ntr and rapey themes?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
About 10 hours in. Good game, but I'm starting to get sick of the walking in these type of games. I'm all for story, but needlessly walking around to get to place to place is a drag. But anyway, while no girl in this game is in my top 10, it still got a shit ton of content. Out of the two mains, I like seducing the sister the most. She's got an actual character and doing it with her is hot. The GF is bland and the amnesia angle brings down her character. I get that it's the core of the story, but shes vanilla. Also, I wish that the sister had a heart system as well. I feel like whenever I side with her it doesn't do anything but piss off the girlfriend. Is that a good thing? Does it open any story stuff?
There are a few things that siding with her does, it will open other paths as you go. look at the walk through by Qleaf in this thread and it'll tell you. if you don't do certain things with the sister you don't get certain options or posibilities

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
the game leads after author's dreams and desires...i was clicking around 1-2 hours and game closed itself suddenly...no safe, no nothing...shift+delete and i'm done..few wasted hours...blink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its made with rpgm which isn't stable always. so save frequently.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no renpy version and this is quite stable. whatever dev is making (addition to this game) will be made with renpy. won't be remake although.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes