DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just decided to try this one out cuz I heard some pretty good things about it and decided to go for the gentleman's path first. but I am a bit confused at the ending? is that really the end? really??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i believe some one made a renpy version, but i can't find the thread anymore, why?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so I just decided to try this one out cuz I heard some pretty good things about it and decided to go for the gentleman's path first. but I am a bit confused at the ending? is that really the end? really??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn't miss anything, that is indeed the good ending and I want the few hours of my life I spent playing this back. This ending made ME3's look like War and Peace. I can't even say it's shit, there are times when i've been desperate for a shit and emptying my bowels felt good but nothing about this feels good.

I was just reading the thread and people are saying the dev was going to do more with this but I don't understand why. I don't get why, after going through all the crap of keeping the girlfriend happy and looking after her we'd end up having to go through more crap just to get a satisfactory outcome.

I used someone else's save for the sisters ending and that was fantastic so I don't get why he thought this was a good idea.

Yes i'm salty because it's bad, really bad, so bad it makes other bad things look awesome in comparison.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You didn't miss anything, that is indeed the good ending and I want the few hours of my life I spent playing this back. This ending made ME3's look like War and Peace. I can't even say it's shit, there are times when i've been desperate for a shit and emptying my bowels felt good but nothing about this feels good.

I was just reading the thread and people are saying the dev was going to do more with this but I don't understand why. I don't get why, after going through all the crap of keeping the girlfriend happy and looking after her we'd end up having to go through more crap just to get a satisfactory outcome.

I used someone else's save for the sisters ending and that was fantastic so I don't get why he thought this was a good idea.

Yes i'm salty because it's bad, really bad, so bad it makes other bad things look awesome in comparison.
I'm even afraid to start playing his new game-LBH.If he pull another stun like that.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I guess the only problem I had with this if they pretended that the sister and the MC’s girlfriend where a couple and he was gay how come they didn’t think of saying they were all together I mean would it really matter if her memory gets reset each day or was it for the story drama that this wasn’t done would like to know thoughts and opinions on this :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess the only problem I had with this if they pretended that the sister and the MC’s girlfriend where a couple and he was gay how come they didn’t think of saying they were all together I mean would it really matter if her memory gets reset each day or was it for the story drama that this wasn’t done would like to know thoughts and opinions on this :)
Did you not follow the story at all?

The sister was trying to split them up.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes