goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if you also use Mac, which rpgm did you download?
I just did the one gave but didnt work.
I didn't download RPGM. I open the Amnesia folder, and double click on game.exe. I get a popup that says "You are about to open a Wine file." "What would you like to do with it?"
I select "Run directly in " with a selection that doesn't match another game. The game starts running.

This is with wine.app from the WineBottler installation.

letmesee§23

May 28, 2018
I didn't download RPGM. I open the Amnesia folder, and double click on game.exe. I get a popup that says "You are about to open a Wine file." "What would you like to do with it?"
I select "Run directly in " with a selection that doesn't match another game. The game starts running.

This is with wine.app from the WineBottler installation.
o_O ohhhhhh sorry, i think i missed the .exe file...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nope..no .exe file, did i downloaded the wrong one?
Download from one of the links in the OP (compressed if you don't want to download 4.5 gigs), extract it, and you should have an RPGM game, with game.exe to start it.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Yes there are 3 I know of one with Baby the girl whose dog you find, There is one with the GF and sister on the gay? lesbians day, I think it is the jerk ending and there is a foursome with the GF, Adrian and 2 guys that is the NTR ending on the last update. There could be more but those are the only ones I remember.
plus the day 8 jerk ending... I found an anal scene with the sister in the e-hentai gallery, but can't find it in the game. anyone know where it is?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
plus the day 8 jerk ending... I found an anal scene with the sister in the e-hentai gallery, but can't find it in the game. anyone know where it is?
The sister anal scene is in the hallway after choosing the sister ending.

Reactions: stever
D

Deleted member 200762

Hope i'ts good, not to much into the rpg kinda stuff but let's try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea its quite linear but since can't save before making choice there might some holes which can make gf hating mc.

also how many days game has total?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
yea its quite linear but since can't save before making choice there might some holes which can make gf hating mc.

9 the last 4 updates split the last 2 days. It depends whether you want NTR or not. On the last day if you are a jerk to the GF you get the ntr without warning it just happens

May 14, 2018

She might get to hate you, but that won't ruin the day or the outcome of the day.
Not to my experience. And as long as you save your game every now and then, when you don't speak to someone, you should be fine :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finished game (gentleman route besides few heart losses there and there but still 3 hearts on next day start if game decided so) and gf sis ending was nicest and gf end screams sequel (bit same for gf sis ending) but I figure its unlikely.

not gonna replay to get more gf sis scenes and gf+gf sis+mc 3some scene.

gotta say that gf was quite a slut since she fucked adrian several times (not explained what caused gf to fall for him so many times) and that constr worker 2 times so she fucked others more than her bf.

May 14, 2018
well finished game (gentleman route besides few heart losses there and there but still 3 hearts on next day start if game decided so) and gf sis ending was nicest and gf end screams sequel (bit same for gf sis ending) but I figure its unlikely.

not gonna replay to get more gf sis scenes and gf+gf sis+mc 3some scene.

gotta say that gf was quite a slut since she fucked adrian several times (not explained what caused gf to fall for him so many times) and that constr worker 2 times so she fucked others more than her bf.
I never got in any position to put my GF so far out.
I guess that's the consequence for being a dick to her then :D

Adrian got me raging pretty hard in this game.
What a fucking dick! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if skipped ntr scenes then she (gf) was good girl.

also I found it weird that if asked gf sister's help on costume party then no trip to hospital due gf's sister hurt her leg but if chose gf to help then there was trip to hospital with gf's sister, had path to hospital marked to nearly end but couldn't get in to hospital.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes