lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Share the last save file where I can check all the scene.
When you ask so nicely....
[/sarcasm off]

There is a MGA Cheat & Gallery mod on the first page of this thread for it. You can watch all scenes then.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Before I go deeper into the game (at the end of day5) I have a question, the first NTR scene in the elevator, the choice was either watch or skip...

That means even if you chose skip the stupid event still happened, by looking at the guide I can see there are other NTR scenes peppered throughout...

Are they all like that ? For example at the end of day 5 this is where I stooped my upcoming choices are (hold her)no change, and (go to sleep) NTR... If chose hold her, does that stop the NTR from happening, or does that mean the asshole still rapes her, but the player doesn't witness it ?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Before I go deeper into the game (at the end of day5) I have a question, the first NTR scene in the elevator, the choice was either watch or skip...

That means even if you chose skip the stupid event still happened, by looking at the guide I can see there are other NTR scenes peppered throughout...

Are they all like that ? For example at the end of day 5 this is where I stooped my upcoming choices are (hold her)no change, and (go to sleep) NTR... If chose hold her, does that stop the NTR from happening, or does that mean the asshole still rapes her, but the player doesn't witness it ?
With the exception of the elevator scene any other NTR scene does NOT happen unless you choose it. The only 2 NTR scenes that you do not get a choice is the last 2 but you have to fulfill certain criteria (be a jerk and have NTR switched on in the options)

draco999

Dec 24, 2017
With the exception of the elevator scene any other NTR scene does NOT happen unless you choose it. The only 2 NTR scenes that you do not get a choice is the last 2 but you have to fulfill certain criteria (be a jerk and have NTR switched on in the options)
WEILL, even' i don't choose NTR. when i test at the dance, my gf still go with the men XX in the toliet, that upset me
/ . _.\ why she go with a stranger so easily

Reactions: Arcane666

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
WEILL, even' i don't choose NTR. when i test at the dance, my gf still go with the men XX in the toliet, that upset me
Because dev made just one character icons movement constelation. Fear not ,for purposes of story she didn't end up banged by that guy, it's just technical issue.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
No she doesn't.
Unless...you decided to have NTR ON while having sex with your GF's sister, in which case Adrian gets activated due to you having NTR ON, regardless of whether you deactivate it afterwards, in which case Adrian appears and you get ntr'ed.
My advice: if you don't want to see NTR just leave that thing OFF all the time.
Suddenly everything is solved and you don't have ANY NTR.

How do I know? I checked the event code. There's a switch called AdrianNTRON that gets activated during you cheating on your GF with her sis, unless you have NTR off. And unless that switch gets activated during that scene, the NTR sequence CANNOT happen.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey Kuraiken thx for the awesome mod man, let me see all the scenes without having to waste hours trying to get a route whose ending was just gonna piss me off to no end... I especially appreciated your alternate version of the gentlemen ending for the main girl.

The game creator might as well have said his view of the game was that NTR is king since story wise he gave the best ending to the piece of shit rapist asshole. Dude doesn't go to jail, he gets no criminal record, gets to be a certified dentist, makes tons of money, steals the girl, gets her pregnant, taunts the MC with a video, and her memory gets restored in his ending WTF was hat shit ?

Glad I viewed the twin sister ending right after that one, while the whole sex on the floor to let the amnesiac girl find them was infuriating as well, the rest of it was decent to good, but my favorite part was MC calling "snake" so that he would rape and murder Adrian in prison, so gratifying !!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The game creator might as well have said his view of the game was that NTR is king since story wise he gave the best ending to the piece of shit rapist asshole. Dude doesn't go to jail, he gets no criminal record, gets to be a certified dentist, makes tons of money, steals the girl, gets her pregnant, taunts the MC with a video, and her memory gets restored in his ending WTF was hat shit ?
I think you are assuming too much, The scene takes place 2 months 9 days after the accident. To know she was having twins would mean she was second trimester post 12 weeks or 3 months. The babies are the MC. Adrian has given evidence of stalking so most judges should give custody to MC. The whole thing is to invoke a sense of anger in you it succeeded.

Reactions: Elkfood

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think you are assuming too much, The scene takes place 2 months 9 days after the accident. To know she was having twins would mean she was second trimester post 12 weeks or 3 months. The babies are the MC. Adrian has given evidence of stalking so most judges should give custody to MC. The whole thing is to invoke a sense of anger in you it succeeded.
I supposed it did, but it cheated to get the full "hatred" from me. I abhor NTR as is, so it had that going for it, but other things made me mad from a narrative perspective.

1. After having been accused of rape or sexual assault when MC discovers the video of the elevator, how the hell was he let go ? You can say the evidence was destroyed, yeah no... what kind of incompetent police department cant recover a damn video that was deleted ? it should still be somewhere in the hard-drive even if he had time to "empty recycle bin" which he didnt he just hit delete and ran from MC.

2. Testimony of the Doctor and nurses that accused him of stalking and molestation didnt support the evidence that this asshole should have remained in prison ? Someone is still willing to give him a degree ? He was a pathetic Anesthetist, how the hell does he become a Dentist ? my cousin is a Dentist, and it took her 8 years, 4 years of school, plus 4 years of endo-something to specialize.

3. The Girl gets her COMPLETE memory back, so she just forgives Adrian for RAPING her no less than 4 times, and involved her in a gang-bang in the time-frame of ONE WEEK !! ? She rather demonize the MC (who to be fair only watching the ending scene through mod cant get full picture)for at worse cheating on her (even if it was scummy and with her twin) while she was sick, and forgive her rapist ??

Usually NTR stories the MC is still a good guy trying his best to please his wife/gf and some douchebag that happens to be good at sex drives her into becoming his sex-slut-slave, but the bad dude remains that, a bad dude... Here the MC has to become a douchebag in order for the rapist to in some weird bizzaro world be considered the "good guy", steal her, and live happily ever after...

Anyway just going by the good guy story, and the sister story, and the nympho virgin story the game is a 4/5 stars from me. Good graphics, didnt mind the RPGM unlike most that hate it, loved the animations, LOVED that their were moaning sounds accompanying animated sex scenes. Cute and not overly "glamour beauty" characters, and interesting concept for the plot.

Taking into account the NTR plot along with the rest the game would be a 2.5/5, for the nonsensical writing that leads to it, and what it leads to. Luckily its optional, so I choose to believe it didnt happen and keep my score at 4/5.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I supposed it did, but it cheated to get the full "hatred" from me. I abhor NTR as is, so it had that going for it, but other things made me mad from a narrative perspective.

1. After having been accused of rape or sexual assault when MC discovers the video of the elevator, how the hell was he let go ? You can say the evidence was destroyed, yeah no... what kind of incompetent police department cant recover a damn video that was deleted ? it should still be somewhere in the hard-drive even if he had time to "empty recycle bin" which he didnt he just hit delete and ran from MC.

2. Testimony of the Doctor and nurses that accused him of stalking and molestation didnt support the evidence that this asshole should have remained in prison ? Someone is still willing to give him a degree ? He was a pathetic Anesthetist, how the hell does he become a Dentist ? my cousin is a Dentist, and it took her 8 years, 4 years of school, plus 4 years of endo-something to specialize.

3. The Girl gets her COMPLETE memory back, so she just forgives Adrian for RAPING her no less than 4 times, and involved her in a gang-bang in the time-frame of ONE WEEK !! ? She rather demonize the MC (who to be fair only watching the ending scene through mod cant get full picture)for at worse cheating on her (even if it was scummy and with her twin) while she was sick, and forgive her rapist ??

Usually NTR stories the MC is still a good guy trying his best to please his wife/gf and some douchebag that happens to be good at sex drives her into becoming his sex-slut-slave, but the bad dude remains that, a bad dude... Here the MC has to become a douchebag in order for the rapist to in some weird bizzaro world be considered the "good guy", steal her, and live happily ever after...

Anyway just going by the good guy story, and the sister story, and the nympho virgin story the game is a 4/5 stars from me. Good graphics, didnt mind the RPGM unlike most that hate it, loved the animations, LOVED that their were moaning sounds accompanying animated sex scenes. Cute and not overly "glamour beauty" characters, and interesting concept for the plot.

Taking into account the NTR plot along with the rest the game would be a 2.5/5, for the nonsensical writing that leads to it, and what it leads to. Luckily its optional, so I choose to believe it didnt happen and keep my score at 4/5.
Ok so the NTR ending is part of the Jerk path (though you can get it from the good path up until the last day) in that path the MC rapes the GF at least 3 times.
I didn't like the Adrian not going to prison and the fact is I mentioned it to Daniels at the time, I think that is why it was added to the sis ending. The gentleman ending means the game is getting DLc (Hence the shitty ending)

Reactions: Elkfood

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
this game was right on the line for me of fun/not fun. the whole rape in the elevator thing really bothers me. there is no way to outplay the narrative, to make all the right choices, to avoid it. and then the later story where nothing fucking happens to a rapist... it's horrible writing/storytelling for the sake of having some additional sex scenes that serve a very particular group of people on here. that quickly dropped the game for me from a certain 4 star to at best, a 2 star game for me. I can't fucking stand being railroaded by the story, and stupidity of characters.

Reactions: Rythan25

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That sucks! i was going to check all endings, now i'm not sure anymore. are the other ends on the same level as the gentleman ending? if so i guess i'll move on. :teary:
The sister ending is the best ending.

All of them are shit for the actual girlfriend but if you leave her and go with the sister it's a really nice ending.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
The sister ending is the best ending.

All of them are shit for the actual girlfriend but if you leave her and go with the sister it's a really nice ending.
that is the one where the GF goes off and lives a happy life with her rapist boyfriend?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes