a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mega link will not decrypt.. :(
You might need to update WinRAR and or 7zip.
WinRAR:
7zip:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Gets to the download page fine for me.

Now, if you're saying that you can download it, but can't open the 7z file, you don't mean "decrypt", you mean "uncompress". The two words mean very different things. If that's the case, try downloading the latest version of 7zip.

(Mega URLs contain a password to decrypt the page/file on the Mega site.)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Known issue with Mega and Chrome. If you are using another browser it may work. Contact Mega support - or use Mega client - this usually works. But I have that issue frequently with Mega - usually wait if I don't want to go through hoops and it ill clear up in a few days.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Gets to the download page fine for me.

Now, if you're saying that you can download it, but can't open the 7z file, you don't mean "decrypt", you mean "uncompress". The two words mean very different things. If that's the case, try downloading the latest version of 7zip.

(Mega URLs contain a password to decrypt the page/file on the Mega site.)
No its seems that mega does something with its files when it downloads. It doesnt save directly and have some kind middlestage encryption. When the it tries to decrypt it owns file encryption it says "cant decrypt"

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
If you go down the NTR route, the guy is a real scum.

And I have to say, it takes something away from NTR when a guy is a POS.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you go down the NTR route, the guy is a real scum.

And I have to say, it takes something away from NTR when a guy is a POS.
which guy? mc or that assaulter? gf isn't that innocent either on ntr path since she bangs near everyone.

Londonhawk

Jun 27, 2020
There are 4 endings. The Sister ending, the gentleman ending (those are the 2 you got). The Jerk ending (with or without the NTR ending depending if you had it on or not) and the Betty ending. The gentleman ending as has been spoken about several times on this thread was left open for DLC. The Dev will start on that when he has finished his current project Lancaster Boarding house.

Like most folks I am not a fan of the "gentleman" ending and I don't feel the DLC did a lot to fix it or smooth it out. But what really got me was there is no Mary ending LOL. She is the one I would have dumped them all for in like day 4 of the game if she asked!

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
This was my favorite game back in the day. After this it seems like Daniels dropped all lewd NTR and rapish themes and went full harem. Am I wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This was my favorite game back in the day. After this it seems like Daniels dropped all lewd NTR and rapish themes and went full harem. Am I wrong?
Well, there are a couple scenes in Lancaster Boarding House that had people in the thread screaming NTR, but the girl involved wasn't a love interest (yet).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's cause ntr causes shitshow no matter if game has or doesn't have ntr as long as some players see what's happening as ntr.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes