Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Can you rollback in this game? I clicked a wrong choice and dont really want to go all the way back to my last save

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I miss the times when Daniels made edgy games like this. This was the last good one. Now its just vanilla Harem.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I miss the times when Daniels made edgy games like this. This was the last good one. Now its just vanilla Harem.
Well, he's got about 75% more patrons than when this was completed. It looks like "vanilla harem" was a good choice financially.

source: graphtreon.com

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Well, he's got about 75% more patrons than when this was completed. It looks like "vanilla harem" was a good choice financially.

source: graphtreon.com
Yea. I don't disagree with it being a smart move. I just miss the more lewd content.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
I do miss daniels old way of making things. I really liked the NTR in this. Probably my favorite western NTR storyline from a game that's actually finished.

Reactions: Elkfood

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a ntr ending? The 3 endings I've gotten were sister ending, run off with blonde girl beach ending, and car crash in the snow ending? Not sure if the snow car crash is really an ending but the game just stops for me. I got ntr gangbang too. Playing the renpy version

Edit: Nvm figured out how to get the ntr ending.

Is the snow crash really the gentleman ending? If so, that's a terrible ending...

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
LOL, tell me no one else caught that this was basically a re-image of Vin Diesel's house in the Fast and the Furious movie? It's almost literally identical haha!

fast and furious.png

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
So apparently, if you run through the game NTR/Jerk mode all the way until day 9, and then become a straight gentleman for the entire last day. You can finish with 6/7 hearts, but the game doesn't know what to do and basically the story completely stops progressing after you have GF and Twin confront each other in the kitchen. No ending at all, just a game breaking endless loop. Anyone else try this?

I only tried it to see what would happen if Jerk/MC and whore/GF suddenly become decent and try and see what kind of ending would occur because from what I understood, gentleman ending need at least 3 hearts or something like that. Guess not in this case haha

Reactions: Killmilk

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I m sorry i can t manage to find the item in the dumpster, something wrong but i don t know what. Can someone help me ?
I have no idea what you're taking about.
  • You replied to a post that is 2 years old, and was incorrect 4 months after it was posted
  • The image you attached doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you wrote
What are you trying to do?

• Angry
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have no idea what you're taking about.
  • You replied to a post that is 2 years old, and was incorrect 4 months after it was posted
  • The image you attached doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you wrote
What are you trying to do?
He has tried putting in the cheat mod for the gallery unlock, but hasn't done it correctly.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes